shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Thin Diamond Stacking Band

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I know a few PSers mentioned they were looking into buying one of these bands so I am finally getting around to posting a few pics of mine. I have purchased a few pieces from LOGR and I will admit that lately the quality seems hit or miss. When I received the band, many of the diamonds were "dead" - really dark grey or very cloudy. So they said I could exchange it for a band with upgraded stones for an additional $75. I decided to go for it and the diamonds in this band are MUCH better.

My band is a size 5. I normally wear a 4.25-4.5 on this finger so its a tad too big but I plan to start a stacking collection so I figured I should go a bit bigger than my normal size. This is the first band of the collection and I've got my eye on a few more (thanks to TGal and Gypsy! :bigsmile: ).

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, my camera isn't working right so the iPhone was my only option...

may 2012 019.JPG

may 2012 020.JPG

may 2012 021.JPG

may 2012 030.JPG

deco-obsessed

Rough_Rock
Thanks for posting that!

If you can, I'd love to see a profile handshot - and is it comfortable to wear?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats beautiful, and probably a good deal, considering!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Ame - Thanks, I definitely think it was a good price and well worth the cost for the upgraded stones. My mom bought a similar band recently from a local jeweler and I think she paid $900 for it and the quality really isn't that much different than this band.

deco-obsessed - You're welcome! Yes, the ring is fairly comfortable although I haven't really been wearing it a whole lot because I don't have any other stackers yet. Here are a few profile shots, it sits pretty low. I measured it with my calipers - the ring is about 1.3mm wide and 1.4mm thick (how much it sits off of the finger). Hope that helps!

profile 001.JPG

profile 004.JPG

profile 005.JPG

profile 008.JPG

Beautiful!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that band Stargurl! How are the diamond set - do you find they are set well and the prongs are safe? I have had some melee lost from my eBay settings...

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi - I don't have it on right now but I think there are 4 little prongs on each stone, I can check when I get home. It seems to be fairly well made. I have other LOGR settings and I haven't lost any stones from them but I am not hard on my jewelry at all. My only complaint about their settings is that the stones aren't always of the greatest quality so my advice would be to upgrade if you're picky.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet band. I love thin diamond stackers and this one is just lovely. :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stargurl, very pretty. I really like it. It is so delicate and sparky. :wavey:

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
That's a great looking band stargurl! All the stones look evenly set, and the price/carat is pretty good too. Nicely done!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I have this band as well and have been very happy with it! :) Looks pretty in your stack!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results