shape
carat
color
clarity

LIW no more! The ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock

Hi all! Some of you have been s helpful with this whole process so here is the final product!

8x6 emerald cut diamond center with a 1.1mm micropave band!!! 1.1mm!!! ... And since we all love stats!

Cut: Emerald
8.35x5.97mm
Clarity: VS1
Colour: F ( looks like a D to me!)
That;s all i have for now, i go in next week to get the papers and have it sized... i have size 5 knucles but 4.5 finger so i need to get a sprin put on.. it keeps spinning all aroung!

Snow11234.JPG

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Oh also there is 24 1pointers all around the band, going 3/4 the way around!
30.gif

Snow22345.JPG

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
and TONS of fire!
Thank god it was super bright out today!
Oh and my flowers! :)

Snow44567.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous EC, love the band!! Congrats!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring is simply gorgeous and the band is oh so tiny and delicate. I love it!
30.gif
30.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE it! EC''s are my 1st love.......the tiny band it to die for, too. May I ask the designer?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations -- and WOW, that''s beautiful!
30.gif

And that just miiiight be the thinnest shank in PS history!!! Can we have some more photos, please? Side views, etc.??! YUM-O!!!

Lynn

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! EC's are my favorite too!! Congratulations and wear it in the best of health!! Enjoy this wonderful time!

We definitely need more pics!!!
2.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring, gorgeous and stunning!!! The thin band is to die for and I''ve always liked these looks as well. I don''t want to be debbie downer
40.gif
, but my e-ring with 1.4mm shanks smooshed into an oval with not even that much impact. You might want to not wear this ring 24/7 or doing housework, lifting weights, etc., but I agree that nothing can beat the look of thin shanks! It makes the center stone look *huge* on you and the overall look is so stunning.

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/17/2007 4:02:34 PM
Author: kellyfish
I LOVE it! EC''s are my 1st love.......the tiny band it to die for, too. May I ask the designer?
Sure! The original shank is bassed on a local designer Howard how has a store in Ottawa called Howards appropriatly enough. The orginal band i didnt'' like the head so they made a new band with me, and this shank ended up at a shocking 1.1mm. i''m not comlpaining! it is in platinum so i''m hoping it wears well...

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/17/2007 4:06:14 PM
Author: Lynn B
30.gif

And that just miiiight be the thinnest shank in PS history!!! Can we have some more photos, please? Side views, etc.??! YUM-O!!!

Lynn
I know! i was telling the F that when they told me it was 1.1... i was under the impression it was going to 1.5 like the orginal.. but nooo! He was sure you would all approve of the thiness! :)

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/17/2007 4:06:14 PM
Author: Lynn B
30.gif

Lynn
Oh sorry the second part! As for side photo''s i didn''t take any inthe sun
7.gif

I''m not THRILLED with how high it is set, i can see through it, so i my mind that is to high and it needs to be set lower, almost flush to my finger... i''m not a fan of the high sets. just personal prefference

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and classic!

Heidi

Rough_Rock
its gorgeous!!! I love how delicate the band is (its going to look great with a matching wedding band too!!!)

congrats!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! ECs are so beautiful!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love love LOVE the shank. It''s so teeny!! I want a 1.5mm from WF, but they won''t do it
38.gif
29.gif

What''s the ctw of the emerald?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful EC! I''ve never seen a shank that thin before. It''s gorgeous!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is very pretty, congratulations!

sera

Ideal_Rock
That fire is amazing! Beautiful ring!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I have a colored stone on a band the same size. It''s amazing, sometimes it just looks like the stone is floating on your finger.

Best Wishes!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
That is one beautiful EC! I love the thin band around it. Congrats.
36.gif

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
26.gif

Thank you ALL so so much! it''s so nice that other people can love it as much as i do!

I can''t wait to get some wedding bands on there too!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Such a neat looking emerald cut! And I love the setting!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR UPCOMING MARRIAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results