shape
carat
color
clarity

Let me introduce myself, my family, and....my ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, Pricescopers!

I just wanted to formally introduce myself, my fiance, my cats, and of course......my ring to all of you Pricescopers! I have been a lurker for a long time and have just recently started posting myself. It is such a wonderful online community and I am so glad I happened to stumble upon it.

Without further ado, here is my family and my ring (I may have to post the pictures separately, since I don''t know how to group them together):

~Laura

Firat and Samantha.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
The picture above is my fiance (of couse...LOL!) with our cat, Samantha. The next picture is of both of our cats....the stout, gray one is Henry. Aren''t they cute?
emotion-5.gif

Samantha & Henry.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
And here are pictures of my ring. It is a .90 carat RB with a cushion-shaped halo by Gottlieb & Sons. The stones in the band and the halo are all 1-pointers. I absolutely love it!
30.gif

ring17492.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
And another....(sorry they are blurry...I need to get a "real" camera). These are just pictures from my celly.

ring84732.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
and another....

ring774332.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
one more...

ring45543.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
one more...

ring64335.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
We definitely need better pics of that beauty. It looks huge. Do you know any more specs?

singer

Brilliant_Rock
last one....

ring73534.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
SI2, I color....it is graded by IGI.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You need to get clearer pics of that beauty...
2.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
It is a gorgeous, brilliant, eye clean, white stone. There is one small inclusion (that is barely visible to the naked eye) and it is hidden underneath a prong.

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
The ring looks gorgeous, and so does your family! Good for you!
36.gif

Can''t wait to see some more pics of that beauty!
31.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love the ring
30.gif
, and your fiance and cats are adorable!

And pleeeeaaaassseeeeee, work on some more pics!!!!!
31.gif
hehe

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! Your ring looks very beautiful - would love to see some clearer pictures. Thanks too for sharing your family - the cats are cute and so is he!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for introducing yourself and your adorable family. Your FI is very cute and so are your cats. I love you ering. As others have said we would love to see some clearer pics. But from what I can see, it''s gorgeous!! Glad to have you with us!!!
1.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!

Lovey ring, cute boyfriend, adorable cats!

Thanks for introducing yourself!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to say how cute your kitties are. I always enjoy seeing people''s cats. Your ring looks great too! No offense to your fiance, but shiny or furry things always make more of an impression on me. (lol)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats for coming out of lurkerdome
35.gif
Thanks for sharing the pics, your kitty''s are darling. Your ring looks stunning but we will definitely need clearer pics
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so pretty. Congratulations on your engagement. And your fur babies....ohhh...so cute. There is a "no dogs allowed thread" in diamond hangout you would probably enjoy. Welcome to Pricescope!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
singer
35.gif

Your ring is beautiful !
Congratulations on your engagement
emlove.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PriceScope Singer!
1.gif
Your family is adorable! And your ring is gorgeous from what I can tell!! We need some better pictures... hmmm, maybe just ask to quickly borrow your neighbors!???
31.gif
Heeheee! Again, welcome!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
Welcome to Pricescope Singer, thanks for the introduction. Your boyfriend and your cats look mighty cute. Your ring, well even the camera can''t cope with such bling! It looks beautiful and worthy of posting some more shots.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, Singer. Your ring looks very pretty. I''d like to see more pics.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
your ring is beautfiul and it looks great on your hand! Very elegant!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, Singer. Your family is adorable and your ring is divine. More pics, please. I am partial to halos.
9.gif

shay

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Pricescopers! Everyone is so friendly and positive on this site...wouldn''t it be neat to have a Pricescope convention so that everyone could meet each other?
emotion-15.gif
I put Mara in charge of arranging it. LOL. It seems she is the "president" of Pricescope. Ha, ha.
emwink.gif

BTW...I can''t wait to get my hands on a real digital camera and post some clearer pics. I am probably going to buy one this week, so I''ll post them as soon as I can.

Thanks again!
emteeth.gif

~Laura

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Laura! Adorable family!... it''s fun to see those cat pics since I''m horribly allergic in real life! LOL.. I get to ''ooh and ahh'' and still breathe!

Looking forward to more ring pics..I can tell it''s gorgeous already!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results