shape
carat
color
clarity

LEON MEGE & SLH (PART 2)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SLH

Shiny_Rock
This is the stone that started it all. I''m sorry I don''t have more info on the stone. I inadvertently deleted the files.

2070 Collage.JPG

SLH

Shiny_Rock
This is the picture I sent to Leon. I made a few changes around the head of the stone.

SLH PROJECT.JPG

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Warning- A lot of pictures to follow.

100_0048.JPG

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Please bear with me, I promised Reena I would post as many pictures as I could.

100_0080.JPG

reena

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

i am absolutely speechless. what a great friday afternoon surprise on SMTR--i've been waiting and waiting to see these! oh, SLH, they are both just absolutely gorgeous. just gorgeous!!!!
appl.gif

i'll take more pics, please!
love.gif

The stones look enormous (in a good way) and soooo sparkly. Would you tell us the carat weight (if you know it)?

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Reena.... pick up your chin from the floor and wipe it DRY!!
wink2.gif
3.gif
2.gif

SLH - that is a B-E-A-utiful ring!! I love the setting! it's gorgeous!! Now it's my turn to wipe the floor....
love.gif
3.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, this ring is STUNNING!!!! do you have two engagement rings?

Both are gorgeous!!
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Those are exceptional rings and truly luminous stones.
love.gif
Absolutely gorgeous on your hands as well. Congratulations! Simply stunning!
1.gif

PS I really must note that I love Leon's work. I am not a real Tacori-look fan, but Leon's designs seem to have an intricate effect without overdoing it. I think Leon "gets it right."
2.gif
Just beautiful.

reena

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 10/8/2004 6:34:14 PM firerock wrote:

Reena.... pick up your chin from the floor and wipe it DRY!!
wink2.gif
3.gif
2.gif

SLH - that is a B-E-A-utiful ring!! I love the setting! it's gorgeous!! Now it's my turn to wipe the floor....
love.gif
3.gif

----------------

no joke--i am freakin' swimming in an ocean of my own drool here. towel me off. i keep coming back to look at the photos--both rings are simply unbelievable. those stones!!!!

love.gif
now it's official: i want an RB. (AND a princess.)

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone. My husband thinks this is so funny. As soon as I calmed down, I told him I had to take pictures and post them. He said we all need help.

Ivanadiamond. The Leon ring is my engagement/wedding ring and the Mark ring is for my right hand. I opted not to get a wedding band for now.

Only a limited amount of people knew I was taking on two projects at once. Thanks Reena for the support.

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congratulations.

I much prefer the ring with the alterations that you made. The original head looked a bit heavy to me. Your version is much lighter and more feminine and the diamond set leaves along the shank are just beautiful.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
I had a really anxious feeling racing through my heart as I viewed both these rings. Since I *love* round stones, the Leon Mege ring really sang to me.

You are a lucky lady in many ways.
appl.gif
The rings are BOTH very stunning in their own way and they look FABULOUS on your hand!!!!! Congratulations and all the best to you. Do wear them in good health.

P.S. Did I miss the original thread of anticipation?
9.gif
Sounds like Reena was waaaaaaaaiting for these!!
9.gif
And,

HOW LUCKY ARE YOU TO HAVE GOTTEN NOT ONE, BUT TWO, YES, TWO BEEEEAUTIFUL RINGS AT ONE TIME!!!!!!!!

Tee hee, do tell sometime.
2.gif

headlight

Ideal_Rock
You have exceptional taste.
Expect to make lots of enemies (LOL)!
Enjoy for a long, long time
1.gif

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Reena,

The center stone is 2.65 carats, VS2 clarity and H in color. That's all that I have right now. I am waiting for Richard to send me the reports. He wasn't finished typing the reports yet, but I told him take what you need, send me my rings and finish the reports later.

Kamuelamom- I never posted publicly, Reena and I PM'd one another. Trust me, I count my blessings every day.

I have to tell you that their styles are so differnt. Richard describes Mark as contemporary and Leon as intricate, both are masters at what they do. I could not be happier.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, two stunning rings! My favorite is the round, but I wouldn't throw the princess out of bed for eating crackers!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
SLH!!!! I just picked myself up off the floor. There are no words to describe that Leon ring!!
6.gif
6.gif

Then put it next to another gorgeous MWM ring...great googly moogly!! Brings tears to my eyes
cry.gif

Take as many pics, from whatever angle, and post all of them
9.gif
Congrats, just spectacular
appl.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
honestly, this ring is just one of the many reasons why i want to bear leon's illegitimate love children.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular, just spectacular. Truly works of art by two masters!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results