shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege Settings

NancyCP

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!

I am new and and have been looking at all our amazing rings...especially the Leon Mege ones. I am getting married and would like to know the price of a basic Leon Mege solitaire setting. No pave, just the simple 18k or platinum one. I haven't been able to contact them. Strange I know. Hope you guys can help me. Thank you.

NCP

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't seen anyone get one lately, but mine was about $1600 a few years ago so I would expect them to between $1600 and 2000 now, perhaps (for platinum).

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
I had Leon make me a rose gold solitaire setting for my 1.6 ct antique cushion and I just received it this week. I was quoted $2,000 for the setting, and I think it was worth every penny!

image-2127955748.jpg

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I actually just got engaged last night with a classic LM double claw platinum setting and it was $2,000. Although, we did buy the rock from Leon so I do not know if this was a discounted price or his regular price. I also think the size of the center stone will make a difference as well.

Either way, I think it was worth the price and he was great to work with.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
ksmom|1339845850|3217601 said:
I had Leon make me a rose gold solitaire setting for my 1.6 ct antique cushion and I just received it this week. I was quoted $2,000 for the setting, and I think it was worth every penny!

Um, excuse me Ksmom but how the hell did I miss this amazing ring???? It is beautiful. What size is the shank? Leon's made mine 1.8 but I was thinking about going thinner after seeing yours!

Details please!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
ksmom said:

This ring needs its own thread in SMTB!!!!! Gorgeous :love:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the compliments, and congratulations on your engagement trublue! :) Have you posted pics of your ring somewhere?? Can't wait to see them!

I do intend to start my own thread in SMTB but am waiting until I can take proper shots with my camera. Every time I get it out though my 2 year old wants to play with it (and poke the lens) so I'm not sure the photo quality will be any better than my iPhone, but I haven't given up hope yet! :D

Trublue, I'm sorry but I have no clue what size the shank is. The ring is Leon's Princessa design though, and I believe it did have the thinnest shank of the various solitaires he showed me.

NancyCP

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the answer. I thought it was a thousand and under. I can budget now.

NancyCP

Rough_Rock

Your ring is beautiful. Envious.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
NancyCP|1339896212|3217963 said:
Thank you for the answer. I thought it was a thousand and under. I can budget now.

Does it have to be a Leon setting? We can suggest other options if it doesn't :))

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
NancyCP said:

Thank you NancyCP! Congratulations on your wedding and I look forward to seeing your beautiful ring. =)

NancyCP

Rough_Rock
Maisie|1339943650|3218180 said:

Does it have to be a Leon setting? We can suggest other options if it doesn't :))

It doesn't have to be but that is my heart's desire. Do you have any other suggestions? I would love it!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait for your SMTB thread! Antique cushion...Leon...rose gold....it doesn't get any better than that! :appl:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
armywife13|1339992935|3218524 said:
I can't wait for your SMTB thread! Antique cushion...Leon...rose gold....it doesn't get any better than that! :appl:

Me neither!! WOW what a ring!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

NancyCP

Rough_Rock

NancyCP

Rough_Rock
ksmom|1339945407|3218194 said:
NancyCP said:

Thank you NancyCP! Congratulations on your wedding and I look forward to seeing your beautiful ring. =)

I promise to post my ring when I get it.

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ksmom,

I am sorry for the delayed response but I have been busy with moving apartments, work and the engagement!!! I have not started a new SMTB thread yet bc I need to take some good photos still but I will post one here. No worries on not knowing the shank size, yours really is beautiful!!!!

Let's see if I can upload a photo....

ksmom|1339866870|3217740 said:
Thank you for the compliments, and congratulations on your engagement trublue! :) Have you posted pics of your ring somewhere?? Can't wait to see them!

I do intend to start my own thread in SMTB but am waiting until I can take proper shots with my camera. Every time I get it out though my 2 year old wants to play with it (and poke the lens) so I'm not sure the photo quality will be any better than my iPhone, but I haven't given up hope yet! :D

Trublue, I'm sorry but I have no clue what size the shank is. The ring is Leon's Princessa design though, and I believe it did have the thinnest shank of the various solitaires he showed me.

photo__2_1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
NancyCP|1340059800|3219024 said:
mrssalvo|1339985743|3218451 said:
There is one for sale on Diamondbistro for $800 if you don't mind pre-loved...

http://diamondbistro.com/category/196/Rings/listings/28708/Leon-Mege-classic-solitaire-setting.html

No, I don't. However my ring finger is 3. I would like the ring to be 3.25 for puffy days. Can it be re-sized 2 full sizes?

it's a plain solitaire so I'm sure it could. :))

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
trueblue101|1340728784|3223868 said:
Hi Ksmom,

I am sorry for the delayed response but I have been busy with moving apartments, work and the engagement!!! I have not started a new SMTB thread yet bc I need to take some good photos still but I will post one here. No worries on not knowing the shank size, yours really is beautiful!!!!

Oh my goodness, your ring is absolutely stunning! I think the shank size is perfect especially because your stone is so large. Congratulations again and I can't wait to see more pics! Get to work on that SMTB thread missy! ;-)

(sorry for the threadjack NancyCP, best of luck with your search! :wavey: )

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for your kind words. I will start a new thread next week once things die down (I moved last weekend and am a bridesmaid in my friend's three day wedding this weekend)!!! I hope I know how to take good photos!

NancyCP-I also apologize for the threadjack but just to reiterate, I LOVE his solitaire setting and I also think it was worth it!

Good luck and please let us know what you decide!!!

ksmom|1340820760|3224522 said:
trueblue101|1340728784|3223868 said:
Hi Ksmom,

Oh my goodness, your ring is absolutely stunning! I think the shank size is perfect especially because your stone is so large. Congratulations again and I can't wait to see more pics! Get to work on that SMTB thread missy! ;-)

(sorry for the threadjack NancyCP, best of luck with your search! :wavey: )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results