shape
carat
color
clarity

LEON MEGE 811 ADRIANNA RB HALO RING !!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow wow wow!!! it is perfect!!! i love the size of the melee in the halo, and i love that the little donut doesn't have pave on it.

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I'm so happy for you, and so glad the ring came out just how you wanted it :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I'm so jealous of your pictures too, they are so clear and bright!! I have to keep practicing so I get good shots like that.

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
thankyou !!!!!

i was worried that a 1.8mm halo would overwhelm the stone ... now that i see the ring in person i think everything worked well together !

hellokitty - i went into the bathroom (where the light was brighter and whiter), and used the macro (flower icon) function on my digital camera ... try that !!! :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely Frankie! The proportions of stone/halo/band are stunning together :sun: :appl:

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Frankie it's AMAZING!!!! Just perfect!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
now onto the technical details !

ring size: 4 3/4
pave : cutdown
shank : 1.8mm
halo: 1.8mm
set height: "medium", culet of the diamond must be visible
no. of melee : 56 / 0.96ctw
special instructions : no "a jour" / slightly larger donut / no pave on donut

1a.jpg

6a.jpg

7a.jpg

9a.jpg

10a.jpg

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
Yes, the proportions are gorgeous!! It looks amazing.

Thanks for the bathroom tip too, I took some more shots in there : )

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
more details on the setting ... hopefully this will help future LM customers !

16a.jpg

15a.jpg

14a_0.jpg

13a.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
frankiextah|1294809752|2820458 said:
thankyou !!!!!

i was worried that a 1.8mm halo would overwhelm the stone ... now that i see the ring in person i think everything worked well together !

hellokitty - i went into the bathroom (where the light was brighter and whiter), and used the macro (flower icon) function on my digital camera ... try that !!! :wavey:

yes I think my diamond looks larger in the bathroom too because of the lighting :)

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! A Leon double feature!!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Halo proportions are PERFECT and that thing is a delicate monster on your finger (are you really going to be able to give it up to your mother?!)

SO GORGEOUS!!! Congrats on the Leon journey! And I'll be staying tuned for more pix here too!! :naughty:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay. So. I've seen a lot of Leon halo's so... I was prepared to just click and move on. But I have to admit. It is perfection. Seriously. I love the larger point size and the high polish donut. It's a stunning ring. Great job!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Gorgeous!!! May I ask what size your stone is? Thank you for sharing the detailed photographs.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Oh the melee is soooo juicy! What a great size. Your post does really show that one can "work" with Leon.

It is FABULOUS!!!!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly gorgeous! The halo melee size and the medium setting (love the profile views) make this my favorite Leon halo ring ever... and up til now I was content with admiring Leon's work from afar but your ring, oh my, it makes my heart flutter and my brain is getting busy. I've followed your Leon adventure and am delighted for you that everything came together so beautifully - wear it in health and happiness!

Frenchcut

Shiny_Rock
It's really impressive, and big! And thank you for sharing your experience with us, after all this waiting you must have been beyond excided to finally wear it :appl:

Enjoy your ring, you're very lucky to have such a beauty!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG! It is perfection personified! Wow... :love: :love: :love: Quick, run with that baby before your Mom finds you, lol! :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! :love: :love: :love: I waited up last night for pictures and finally went to bed! You must've been up late! Your ring is gorgeous! Tell us again the stats on the center stone, if you don't mind. Great choice not to put diamonds on the doughnut. I think you made the right decisions in every regard!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is one gorgeous ring!!! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frankie, it is gorgeous! Makes me wish I would have picked a Leon halo! Stunning! I can't wait to hear how your mom feels about
it. When will she get it? More importantly, how will you ever give it up?

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Leon does some amazing work that's for sure.

And you've got AMAZING taste! What a lucky woman! I'm so happy that everything turned out for you the way you hoped!

Love the ring! But now I must ask...seeing Leon's AMAZING work...what are you doing for a band for the ring AND for your ring :naughty:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Its stunning, Frankie!!!!! WOW!!! I hope your mom adores that ring- tell her to enjoy it!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!!! It looks really great on you too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results