shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege, 6-prong, no basket pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have either Leon Mege's r968, 6-prong tulip, or the r505, 300 tulip? They're so different from what I envision as "Leon's Style" (beautiful, but a little more bling, basket, etc.) that I'd love to see more pictures. I've tried searching, and there doesn't seem to be anything coming up - but if there are threads devoted to this that I've missed, please point me happily on my way! Thanks!

Here is the 968.

Leon r968 6 prong Tulip.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
And here is the 505.

Leon r505 300 Tulip.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Seen that ring (first pic) on the website last night, I LOVE the head on it..similar to mine...THAT is the nicest Leon ring I have seen I think!! WOW!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Yay, I love it! I am planning on resetting my diamond into a 6-prong with micropave, and I wanted to go with Leon. Now I see that he can do a beautiful 6-prong setting!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I actually haven''t seen that one (the first one) before, but I''m never on Leon''s site too much - I thought he mostly only did more elaborate, four-prong styles with baskets...which are stunning, but not for me. But I was just browsing (
2.gif
) and came across it, and it is simply beautiful. I wonder how comfortable the band would be though, if the pave goes all the way around. Any thoughts?

I''m glad there are others out there who share my appreciation for Leon''s 6-prongs too!
1.gif
1.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
If there is I have not been able to find it, and I have searched and searched and searched :).

Beautiful settings, very LM yet not LM like

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
They make me think of a Mark Morrell head on a LM band - darling!
personally I love the 4 prong basket styles, but nbr 2 is really pretty.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Deelight- so sad that we can''t seem to find anyone here who has it! Or more pictures! I''m dying to see it straight-on, and especially see what the prong tips look like (claws? double claws?).

Arjunajane- you''re right! I thought the head looked familiar - it does remind me a lot of MM''s rings (which I adore). I was up in the air about the pave bands when I first saw the rings, but the more I come back to this thread and look at them, the more I think I would LOVE pave after all
2.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 8:22:04 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Deelight- so sad that we can''t seem to find anyone here who has it! Or more pictures! I''m dying to see it straight-on, and especially see what the prong tips look like (claws? double claws?).

Arjunajane- you''re right! I thought the head looked familiar - it does remind me a lot of MM''s rings (which I adore). I was up in the air about the pave bands when I first saw the rings, but the more I come back to this thread and look at them, the more I think I would LOVE pave after all
2.gif
Am I missing something? What are you up to B.E.G?
3.gif

Its more difficult to see in the 2nd pic, but to me it looks like both of them will have those subtle split (double) claw prongs. *yum*

I am a fan of his pave (like everybody else, duh), but I think I prefer the half or two-thirds around the band version, with plain metal on the bottom half. But thats also because I know what I''m like that I''d probably ruin double or three sided pave, lol!

These rings sure are pretty, do you have plans to share...?
11.gif
2.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
The first one on the claws are anyones guess really but the second look like they are rounded and not claw like at all
33.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Whew busy week at work, no time to check PS!

No plans to get one the Leon beauties for a while I think...but I was hoping someone had the r968 since I''m dying to see more pictures...

I wonder how the pave would work with wearing a wband - I wonder if the pave would cause problems with wear and tear?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2008 7:11:49 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Whew busy week at work, no time to check PS!

No plans to get one the Leon beauties for a while I think...but I was hoping someone had the r968 since I''m dying to see more pictures...

I wonder how the pave would work with wearing a wband - I wonder if the pave would cause problems with wear and tear?

I would say you would need a spacer or not wear a wedding band at all or on the other hand

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results