shape
carat
color
clarity

Lemony''s Re-Set: From Halo to 3 Stone

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Hello friends!

I have taken.... Hummm... 125 pictures or more of my ring and it is soooo hard to capture all of its details!
But these are the best I could do until later, unfortunately.
Before I post pictures, I want to thank Michael Edgett. He''s the one who took on his hand this reset.
He is wonderful to work with and does such beautiful work! I am smitten by how delicate the ring looks on my hand. I was looking for a little less "huge" factor by removing the halo and also, I wanted a ring that sat lower on the finger. Well, Michael really did deliver just that! I love the attention to details he has given this project.

Again, Thank you so much Michael, you made my dream ring into reality!

The stats:

1- 14.77mm X 8.72mm X 5.69mm Pear shape diamond weighing 5.13CT, W to X in color, VVS2 clarity set in a 18K yellow gold basket style head which is soldered to an 18K white gold band, which itself holds a matching pair of trillion shaped Diamonds on each side of the center stone. The trillion pair weighs a total of 1.24CT being F in color and VS2 in clarity. Ring is a hair over a size 5.

please know that I have made the change to a 3 stone for the lifestyle I live - the other setting was too high and I kept banging it around... I am certain that a lot of people might not "like" this reset, but I do. Someone found me on Facebook and asked me "your setting was exquisite, why did you change it?
7.gif
" I was just taken aback by that, and quite frankly, I am a little apprehensive to post these pictures. But here they are...

The Before - and After.

BeforeHalo-Now3stone.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock

3stoneLemony1.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Another one :)

3stoneLemony2.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Different View...

3stoneLemony4.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
:)

3stoneLemony6.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
a little view of the basket...

3stoneLemony7.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
A fun one :)

3stoneLemony9.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Peekaboo!

3stoneLemony10.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Close-up #1

3stoneLemony3.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Close-up #2

3stoneLemony8.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Last one: from a "real life perspective" view, holding a cup of coffee!

Thank you! :)

3stoneLemony5.JPG

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
that is INCREDIBLE!!!!! I
30.gif
the new setting!!!!! The stone looks AMAZING!!! Congrats for your beautiful new ring!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Honey, you do not need to justify why YOU changed YOUR ring! It is a beautiful ring, and it should make you happy--who cares about what other people say? Besides, anyone who''s going to give you a hard time about your lovely new setting is being childish and incredibly selfish, complaining to you about it. It''s YOURS!! They should count themselves lucky to get to see your photos at all. Seriously, some people!
38.gif

Congratulations on getting your incredible stone set the way you want it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I loved your old setting, but this new one is amazing!!!!! Lemony looks gorgeous, and the ring is like hollywood blingtastic:) congrats on such a beautiful creation!!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It's gorgeous!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

How rude (and bold) of someone to post such a comment on your Facebook page! I love how elegant your new ring is, and I can't get over how wonderful Lemony looks out of the yellow cup!

But we need more profile shots -- the peek of the profile is just not enough!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Lemony is the reason I discovered Pricescope - mere words cannot describe her beauty.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Your new setting is exquisite. I know viewing her in her new home will bring you a lifetime of joy.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh.....what an utterly breathtaking ring. It is absolutely stunning and SOOOOOOO elegant. I just love the softer look of lemoney without her gold cup. You must be simply beaming (and I bet you can''t take your eyes off your finger and ring). You absolutely have to post more pictures from every angle. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your ring. Congratulations on the reset!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Amethyste...
I was one of the biggest fans of Lemony''s previous setting and i''m telling you that when i saw her in her new home i was amazed and stunned
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Honestly, the new setting is gorgeous and i love, love, love Lemony being free and natural
30.gif
God, i adore this ring
5.gif
It looks amazing on your finger...indeed a wonderful transformation
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Be very proud of your ring, everybody loves it...(and we''re all jealous of you...in a good way
12.gif
).

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TDF!!!!!!!!!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
WOWZA
30.gif
30.gif
Love, love lemony in her new setting. It looks elegant and stunning on you. While I loved your old setting, there is just *something* about this one that calls to me (but it''s you who counts)! I really can''t believe someone *found* you on Facebook and made a comment like that...rude! Enjoy it and wear it in good health for many, many years to come!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Ame, the new setting - nay, the whole ring, is just exquisite!
The prongs, the lines, the fantastic balance between the side stones - frankly, my personal opinion - I would take this new ring any day over the prior one.

I know many people were fond of your halo, but it goes without saying that if it wasn''t practical and you didn''t love it than of course you should change it! I can completely relate, I like my rings set low so they don''t bang - and I do NOT own a doorstopper like your awesome pear!
please do not worry about some nay-sayer on FB. I recall you saying you wanted to change this setting very early on, and I for one am glad that you did - more eye candy Please, it looks fabulous and so massive on you!!
30.gif
36.gif

ps. I love the work that Michael did. You have really opened my eyes to his custom skills, and I wouldn''t mind working with him in future
5.gif

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I much prefer this new setting for all of the reasons you described -- how low it sits, how it hugs your finger, the exquisite prongs, the delicate shank. I also think that lemony looks much prettier in her new home. The color really changed and softened and I think the old cup did not enhance her beauty at all. The ring looks awesome on your hand. I also love the contrast between the white trils and the center diamond. Delish!

You don''t need to excuse or apologise for a reset. You can do what you like with your ring!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Amethyste, I think your new re-set is gorgeous! It couldn''t be more beautiful. I think the sidestones are the perfect proportion for Lemony.
A wonderful re-set!

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
Extraordinary~ as if a fire is lit under her...very, very well done
30.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOD!!!! This is breathtaking - truly breathtaking!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Amethyste, your old setting was lovely, but i have to say, i much prefer this new one! It is just so classy and beautiful, and the sidestones are the EXACT right size and proportion to highlight your pear.

don''t worry about some negative FBer -- taking that beatiful stone out of the halo, really allows it to shine!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame-it''s beautiful, just like you. I loved Lemony''s old setting but the new on is exquisite. Congratulations, you and Michael done good girl. I''m sorry if anyone made any comments that were less than happy for
you. (obviously not a TRUE pricescoper as we all love a great reset!) Enjoy, and wear it in health and happiness. You know we can never get enough pictures of her, so keep ''em coming.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Amethyste, the new setting is gorgeous!!! I love it for the exact same reasons you do...and as much as I admired Lemony while in her halo, I truly prefer her in her new home! The new setting is classic, elegant and timeless, and looks so...natural and perfect on your finger. You must be over the moon with happiness! I am beyond thrilled for you, this just looks so fabulous on you! The halo was pretty, but in all honesty I really think the new setting is much more flattering to you.

Please do your best to ignore that rude comment on FB. Why in the world someone would say that is beyond me. It saddens me to think it made you hesitant to show your amazing new ring. I think the thing I love best about jewelry is that it truly doesn''t matter what others think. Who cares what a person who sees the ring for a few seconds thinks? All that matters is that you, the person looking at it all the time, loves it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results