shape
carat
color
clarity

Legacy wear style

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
Do you like the look of the 2 wedding bands behind the engagement ring? I normally wear it in between the bands...but now I''m not so sure

legacy - behind.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I like the two together. Looks more streamlined to me.

And um, hello!!! Is there a thread on your beauties??
30.gif
30.gif

*scurries off to search*

edited to add: ah yes!! I remember now. Just beautiful!

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
You mean with the 2 wedding bands together right? Thank you for your compliment. I did have a thread about them. Here''s the link. My Legacy

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like both looks, but if I HAD to choose I''d say 1 on each side - I like the symmetry.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man! Your rings are just fabulous!!! I think I like the first look, but darling - you really can''t go wrong either way :)
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I like the first pic, that is how I wear my rings, two bands together then the e-ring. It stands out more that way, opposed to it sandwiched in between the two bands (on my hand, and in your pics you've shown anyway!) In the second pic, it looks like ONE ring..it's just as lovely..but a totally different look. The best thing about having a few different bands, is you CAN change the look instantly!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I also like it with the two bands together on one side of the e-ring. Your rings are stunning!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
I think either way is lovely, but I like the one on each side better. You''re lucky you can switch it up whenever you want. Do you always wear both bands?

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are gorgeous! I prefer one band on either side but hey, why not switch it up every day depending how you feel?! Now I''m off to see your previous thread on that beauty...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like both looks, but the first with the two bands together is my favorite.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I prefer the 2 bands stacked together but they are both gorgeous. It would probably be fun to mix it up depending on your mood. Enjoy!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Wow...I saw the first line without the pictures and was prepared to say "definitely one on each side." Then I saw your pics, and I really like the 2 bands together!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a girl known for her love of symmetry, but I have to say, I rather like the two bands stacked together on one side. Odd... I wonder if I was out in the sun too long today?
2.gif

Seriously, love them non-symmetrical.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great both ways, why not switch it up every now and then?

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Both my daughter and I agree that we both like the second picture, the set looks huge and blinging!!!!. And like everyone else is saying it''s great that you have options to wear them any way that you like. Beautiful set.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm looking at this a second time, and I have to say I'm exactly split 50:50! This coming from someone who wears 2 under AND one over!

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
Then both bands together it is!!! I''m just one of those people that like to pick something and stick to it...especially with my ring set. I feel like I need to figure out how to wear it "officially". silly me! Thanx for all your input!
41.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/13/2008 3:25:13 PM
Author: motownmama
I like both looks, but if I HAD to choose I''d say 1 on each side - I like the symmetry.

I agree! Just gorgeous ...and now I am off to look at that thread if I haven''t already...
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Simply beautiful!!! Congrats on your rings!

Lane

Shiny_Rock
Really gorgeous. I think my favourite way to wear them is the first one -- makes them look lovely and delicate!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/13/2008 8:15:29 PM
Author: pittdidi
Then both bands together it is!!! I'm just one of those people that like to pick something and stick to it...especially with my ring set. I feel like I need to figure out how to wear it 'officially'. silly me! Thanx for all your input!
41.gif
Yay! I like it the first way, too! Gorgeous rings, btw! Mmmmmm, mmmm, mmmm are they ever pretty!

ETA - OK, you need to take those babies outside for a photoshoot without the flash in diffused daylight (not in direct sunlight) because we need some more yummy photos of your set!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I like the two bands flanking your e-ring, but I LOVE the two together. Very nice to have that kind of versatility!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I like both bands together behind the legacy, but I can''t think of the words to describe why (and I LOVE to describe my exact impression on a style!). I also like it the other way too -- it looks like one ring made of a wide triple row band. Okay, I think the best way for me to describe why I prefer the two bands on one side is that I like wide bands if they DON''T have a solitaire sticking up in the middle. But either style is very flattering on your hand -- if you can''t decide, just switch it up!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I hate sounding like a broken record, but I think either way is fine. Beautiful set, either way you go.

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I like the 2 bands and then the engagement ring.... I don''t like things to be too symmetrical. Your rings are just gorgeous - so jealous!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results