shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies, show me your Fay Cullen bands and rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love the site but am curious to see what PSers have. Help a girl out and please post pics
1.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi!
35.gif

My wedding band is a Fay Cullen. I had a HORRIBLE time finding a band to match my e-ring. We searched for months and months, with no luck at all.
7.gif

Finally, I was just flipping through the Fay Cullen website one day, and THERE IT WAS!!!
30.gif

I don''t have any good hand shots, but here''s a link to its page on Fay Cullen''s site: http://www.faycullen.com/eternity/300/a918t1dx.html (The one they had in stock was a size 9, so I had to special order it in my size ~ 6.5.)

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Thanks for posting the link.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 10:27:08 AM
Author: CharmCity
I'm a little late to this, but...
Your amazing ring always makes my heart stop. Soooooo pretty!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Musey, I have been looking at your diamond and sapphire band for awhile now
1.gif

I love it! And CharmCity, your e-ring is perfect
1.gif
You picked a keeper!

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Can I just say that all of these rings are absolutely stunning? I love them all! I''ve been considering purchasing my wedding ring from FC - can I ask how all of your experiences were purchasing from them? Thanks!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a current thread on Rocky Talk with someone''s experience. You''ll also find a couple of threads if you do a search.

Rocky Talk thread

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/15/2008 9:51:42 PM
Author: ClownFishFunk
Can I just say that all of these rings are absolutely stunning? I love them all! I''ve been considering purchasing my wedding ring from FC - can I ask how all of your experiences were purchasing from them? Thanks!
I had no problems at all!
1.gif

My sales associate was very helpful. When they ordered my wedding band from the supplier, it arrived with no engraving on the sides. So, my SA called me and explained that the ring was there at their office, but the supplier hadn''t engraved the sides. He asked if I would like for him to just send the ring to me as-is, or send it back to the supplier to have it engraved. I did want the engraving because that''s what made it match my e-ring so well, so they sent it back to the supplier for me and had the engraving added. I thought it was nice that they gave me the option, and I''m very happy with my ring. Good luck, and please come back and show us your ring when you get it!
21.gif

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the feedback, it''s always comforting to hear about other''s good experiences. I haven''t quite decided on a specific ring yet, but theirs is certainly in the running!

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/16/2008 10:21:07 AM
Author: Addy
There is a current thread on Rocky Talk with someone''s experience. You''ll also find a couple of threads if you do a search.

Rocky Talk thread

Addy - thanks for giving me that link! I do love their jewelry but perhaps I''ll reconsider. I don''t think I want to worry about all that drama when I am picking out a wedding ring. Last thing I want is to have bad memories and frustrations attached to it. I''m sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with them yourself, but I appreciate you letting me know.

Sorry for sort of hijacking this thread by the way.

SoontobeMrsB

Rough_Rock
My fiance bought my ring from Fay Cullen in May. He had an excellent experience with them. They sized and shipped my ring over night, so that he could surprise me with it. It''s gorgeous and I get tons of compliments on it. We''ve had only good experiences with Fay Cullen, so give them a try :)

my ring on hand 8008.jpg

SoontobeMrsB

Rough_Rock
Thanks :) Im fond of it myself...mainly because I''m a scientist and this is the first ring I''ve ever worn that doesn''t bother me when I have gloves on because its so flat!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
This is a great thread, as I have always been tempted to order stacking bands from this site. I guess their return policy is kinda scary, is it true that you are unable to return items for a refund?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results