shape
carat
color
clarity

LAD/CvB Rendezvous with sweet candy

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
After falling totally in love with Zoe I purchased another one octagon shaped setting. Just much substantial and eye catching. In fact, I concidered Rendezvous when I was selecting setting to my new oec. But found out it was too much and I am a solitaire girl in my heart anyway. But with coloured stone. Yes. There isn't setting which is too blingy if combined with some candy. It is perfect. And I love it. Jeff Davies made some magic and I have beautiful pink Mahenge garnet which fits perfectly.

_5636.jpeg

_5639.jpeg

_5640.jpeg

_5641.jpeg

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful! I have recently purchased an OEC and was strongly considering the Zoe for a rhr however, Caysie and I decided together that the Casablanca, two toned would work best for my stone. Weeks away but I hope it looks as nice as your two rings! Thank you for sharing these wonderful masterpieces! :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that setting and the cut on that stone is beautiful! Great combination!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I love all of the beautiful little details, especially on the sides. I can't wait to see hand shots!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The stone is stunning & the setting is just utterly perfect :love:

Looking forward to handshots!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both rings are really stunning works of art!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, quite stunning!!!

:love: :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay. That's seriously fabulous.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness - that's absolutely stunning. I want!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Queenie60, thank You! Although both of my settings are octagon shaped, they are totally different. Zoe is more vintage, Rendezvous quite modern. Both equally beautiful by different ways. I can't believe Erica let R. go...but it was my win. I hardly can wait Your Casablanca to arrive. I bet it will be stunning!

tyty333, thanks!

CRYSTAL24K, thanks! I hope there isn't limit for pics. I'm afraid I might reach that limit...Your new wedding is delicious. I'd love to get thin, milgrained band to go with my rings too. This plain band I have feels now so...plain!

AlexT, thank You!

arkieb1, thanks! I love Your paraiba with octagon halo. It's outstanding :love:

Tekete, thank You!

Gypsy, thank You.

swingirl, thanks!!

Snowdrop13 thanks!

lissyflo, thanks!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Here is some pics. We have had rainy days, so no pics in sunshine yet. But something anyway...

_5662.jpeg

_5663.jpeg

_5664.jpeg

_5665.jpeg

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I completely agree it might feel a bit busy with a diamond, but with the spinel, perfection!!! :appl:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
cokitty, this isn't spinel but garnet. And quite nice one, by the way :dance:. I know garnets aren't most durable gems so maybe I'll later upgrade it to spinel...where is my money tree??!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really beautiful! I especially love the inset triangle french cuts-so unique and striking. The setting is gorgeous with your garnet,
the color really sets off the beauty of this unique setting, and the setting the amazing color of the stone. I don't think it could get much better! It looks great on your hand as well!

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely beautiful :love: Congratulations!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
luv2sparkle, many thanks. i have to admit they compliments each others. I'm totally in love with french cuts quiet charm.

kmarla, thank You.

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is absolutely gorgeous -- I love the french cuts!!!! WOW! :love: :love: :appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Both your rings are gorgeous! I really love those profile shots!

Shiny_pretty_things

Rough_Rock
That is really beautiful. I love the detail of the setting and the contrast with that beautiful vibrant garnet is stunning.

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Confection: your Rendezvous is SERIOUSLY fabulous and stunning and AHHHHMAZING. Wow. I wanted a octagonal setting for my e-ring but ended up going for a MQ...now I see that I can have my cake and eat it too :appl: :appl: :appl: Thanks for the inspiration!!!

DROOL!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
staci76, JDDN, poshmommy, brightice, hathalove, Shiny_pretty_things and Fulvia, thanks for your kind words.

Fulvia, I have read your journey with stunning marquise. It will be so ever classic and feminine. I'll wait the finished piece. I can feel Your excitement and trust me; November is here very soon!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, I missed this thread! Your ring is just gorgeous with the garnet in it! :love: I had the pleasure of seeing this ring over a year ago when Erica was wearing it! It is one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen! I think it is very antique style, not modern, though! This was a beautiful collaboration between Erica and Caysie!

Queenie60 said:
Beautiful! I have recently purchased an OEC and was strongly considering the Zoe for a rhr however, Caysie and I decided together that the Casablanca, two toned would work best for my stone. Weeks away but I hope it looks as nice as your two rings! Thank you for sharing these wonderful masterpieces! :wavey:

Awesome, Queenie!! I love the Casablanca so much and can't wait to see it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results