shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT L is for so in LOVE with my

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love when this thread gets bumped. I never get tired of looking at this beautiful ring. It looks gorgeous on your hand Miisy. She is truly deserving of her name!

LLJsmom, Doesnt just looking at this ring make you smile?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT said:
Sigh... It's back! I love your ring sooooo much! I'm such a halo girl at heart but I see your ring and I'm like damn!

YT!!! We miss you. Where are you? Please come back and visit soon. Hope all is well and that you and your family are enjoying the holidays!

_lovesvintage_ said:
Thank you so much for sharing! LOVE your story and pics. As beautiful as all the other cuts of diamonds are, I am definitely fond of the round solitaire look. :mrgreen:

Thank you so much lovesvintage. There is something very pleasing to the eye for me with OEC's. I love them. Their facets and light play and shape. It works for me though I enjoy and appreciate all the other diamond shapes as well.

LLJsmom said:
Missy, I love that your thread got resurrected. Bea is awe inspiring. OMG. But how does 4.56 carats (do i have that right?) look "just right" on your hand? I love all the pictures.

Do you still wear it everyday? Do you still go "OMG" every time you look at it? I WOULD. I might be going to New York next year, so I may be inspired to visit OWD just for a "visit".

Just looking again. OMG. That is one AMAZING stone. :drool: :love: :drool: :love: :drool:

Hi LLJsmom! I do still love my ring and wear it whenever I leave the house even if just for a quick errand. I am not one for wearing jewelry in the house though so it might not have been worn as much in these last 6 months as before when I was out more often but don't worry. I am not forgetting about it at all haha. And if you do visit NY you better contact me. Bea wants to get to know your VC beauty (have you named her yet? Did I miss that?) not to mention I want to meet you IRL. You are such a dear! And it wouldn't suck to visit Adam at OWD together lol.

KristyDarling said:
Pure LOVE is right. :love: :love: :love: My L wants to grow up to be your L someday! ::) It looks so gorgeous on your elegant hand and your bands are the perfect accompaniment -- great synergy and flow! I also think your rings together demonstrate an ideal, effortless gap!

Aww thank you so much KristyDarling! That is so lovely of you to say. I love your ring as well. It's a beauty!

iota15 said:
Holy ***. That's a pure beauty. It's amazing Missy!! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you iota!

Calliecake said:
I love when this thread gets bumped. I never get tired of looking at this beautiful ring. It looks gorgeous on your hand Miisy. She is truly deserving of her name!

LLJsmom, Doesnt just looking at this ring make you smile?

Callie, this might sound corny (and sorry about that but I cannot help but express my true feelings as you know very well by now haha) but what makes me smile even more is knowing I have such caring and thoughtful PS friends that are here for me no matter how I am feeling. You guys are the best and no jewelry can mean more to me than that. (((Hugs))) to you all.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG missy. What an IDEA!! Visiting OWD with a fellow PSer? Uhhh, should I bring my sleeping bag? Will I just want to move in there, like I want to at SS? Missy, I will definitely ping you if our plans to go to the east coast work out. And we will definitely need to schedule a whole BLING DAY. Can you imagine that?!?! How FUN!! :dance:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1418954110|3803960 said:
OMG missy. What an IDEA!! Visiting OWD with a fellow PSer? Uhhh, should I bring my sleeping bag? Will I just want to move in there, like I want to at SS? Missy, I will definitely ping you if our plans to go to the east coast work out. And we will definitely need to schedule a whole BLING DAY. Can you imagine that?!?! How FUN!! :dance:

Haha no sleeping bag necessary. :cheeky: Remember Adam doesn't have a lot of finished jewelry. Mainly loose diamonds. But yes let's schedule a whole BLING day!!! Like the sound of that! And all the girls who want to join us...

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1418994647|3804142 said:
LLJsmom|1418954110|3803960 said:

Haha no sleeping bag necessary. :cheeky: Remember Adam doesn't have a lot of finished jewelry. Mainly loose diamonds. But yes let's schedule a whole BLING day!!! Like the sound of that! And all the girls who want to join us...

Can I please be included!! Pretty please. I can't imagine a more fun day. Missy knows all the great places to look for jewelry! I think I would need you both to hide my credit cards from me the second we walked into OWD. Talk about temptation!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments above Missy. Jewelry is great, but true friendships are so much more valuable!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Incredible!!! :love:

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
Stunning. So very classy!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I went through every page of this thread and love all the gorgeous pictures of Bea. It is so beautiful. :appl:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1425611764|3842608 said:
Missy, I went through every page of this thread and love all the gorgeous pictures of Bea. It is so beautiful. :appl:
ditto : )

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Marcy, Jimmianne, Skippy, minidancer and MC, for your lovely compliments about Bea.

Jimmianne, one day soon (very soon I think) you too will join the OEC family and I am so excited for you to find the old cut of your dreams!

Marcy, I cannot believe you got through this whole thread. Thank you. You are such a love.

Skippy, I miss you on PS. Please come back and post more when you have time. :wavey:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, magnificent and everything wonderful! I have admired your ring in other posts, but this is the first time that I have gone through Bea's thread. Fantastic ring and setting!
:love:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!!!! I want an OMC that much more, I wonder if OWD takes trades, lol.

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Missy,

I've scanned this whole thread on your beautiful OEC and didn't find the measurements of your 4.5c stone. I might have missed it so can you please post. I think it is a GIA cert so no crown height so can you estimate the crown height? BTW you have beautiful hair.

Thanks for sharing all those pics of your beautiful ring. Great story too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Crystal and autumngems!

Hi Ariel, thank you on both counts though my hair has a mind of its own so believe me some days it is a horror LOL.

Bea's measurements are 10.36 - 10.53 x 6.80 mm. The depth is 65.1 and the table is 48%. HTH!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
thanks Missy, but can't read the depth and table even when enlarging it on my lap top.

Can you type in the depth and table% for me? thanks

I'm looking at a stone that has similar faceting but it is graded as a transitional.

I can figure the depth as 65.6% but can't see the table %

oops..must be posting at the same time...48% ..nice

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ariel144|1437956759|3907812 said:
thanks Missy, but can't read the depth and table even when enlarging it on my lap top.

Can you type in the depth and table% for me? thanks

I'm looking at a stone that has similar faceting but it is graded as a transitional.

LOL I realized it couldn't be read after I posted it so was editing that post as you were posting. It's above. :wavey: Let me know if you need anything else and good luck! GIA graded Bea as an old European Brilliant. I cannot wait to hear more about your potential stone! I hope it is the one. :appl:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Missy I am late to this party, but I just wanted to comment on your remarkable ring. The diamond is really something special and the setting showcases it perfectly. What a wonderful treasure you have there!

mns12

Shiny_Rock
I really enjoyed reading (most) of this thread. What an amazingly beautiful rock, setting, and set. WOW, love it all :love:
I would love to own a piece of OEC jewelry down the road!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an absolute joy it is to take another look at this gorgeous ring!!! :love: :love: :love: Bea is just amazing missy, a big and beautiful diamond in the perfect setting, LOVE! :clap:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw Bea in another thread recently and am so happy to see that her original thread has been bumped into July.
Off to get a good hit of beautiful Bea. :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE looking at Bea...

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love:
So glad this stone got bumped!!!

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1438170930|3908616 said:
I saw Bea in another thread recently and am so happy to see that her original thread has been bumped into July.
Off to get a good hit of beautiful Bea. :love:

I agree, I saw your gorgeous ring in other threads but have never seen the original thread. I'm glad this got bumped. It was so nice reading about how you picked your lovely diamond and setting - love at first sight. Bea truly is spectacular and I love how she's named after your grandmother. I find it amazing how sometimes a gem will just speak to us and we know it's the one.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bea could use her own website, not some paltry thread!!!!

Love her, she's a PS icon!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Say it sister!!! I need me an almost 5 ct OEC!!! Heck! I will take an 8 carat OEC! Just pile em on me!

This ring is making me feel like I am on PS crack!
I know this is an old thread but I died laughing when I read this

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL Vanilla Bling that was in typical hysterical YT fashion! And I miss YT!

I see I missed a number of posts here and thank you all for your kind and lovely Bea comments. I appreciate them very much. LOL Kristie! You might be biased.:lol:

Thank you Kristie, Poodles4me, Acinom, LLJsmom and Jimmianne and Junebug (I think you 3 are biased too LOL), Sundial, and mns12!

Since this thread was bumped up I will share some new photos of the way I occasionally wear Bea now that I have acquired another stacking band. A french cut sapphire band from addysvintage. She is a doll and I hope to do business with her again soon. Lovely person with beautiful antique bling.

Also I am curious with the new format how many pics we can post and how easily so here goes nothing...
if last pic comes through that is Bea with her original engraved platinum band and how I wear her in summer which is coming up woohoo! Right now I am wearing Bea with the suisse cut platinum band and the french cut sapphire band and leaving the engraved band out of the mix. Till the weather gets warmer.

myhandingregshand.jpg beawithfrenchcutsapphireband.jpg beaandherentourage.jpg beawithall3bandscloseup.jpg beawithplatengravedband.jpg myhandingregshand.jpg beawithfrenchcutsapphireband.jpg beaandherentourage.jpg beawithall3bandscloseup.jpg beawithplatengravedband.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK not sure what I did wrong but I give up. Sorry for the duplicate photos! Tried editing but I just messed it up more. Sorry!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous ring, and I love your thin bands! :love: I so wish I had the room on my finger to wear multiple bands! Your bands look like they are thinner than 2mm, so maybe that would help me be able to wear two. It's so hard to figure out when there is no way to try them on! I love your whole collection!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh I just love that ring it is so beautiful! The colors are awesome

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results