shape
carat
color
clarity

Kitty Bling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I was starting to take pictures of my new earring jackets, and I couldn''t resist taking a few of my new ring and cat.

kittybling1.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
She wasn't even bothered by any of this and kept right on taking her nap!

Cat earring:

kittybling2.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
This picture on her tail made me think I should try stacking all of them on there!

kittybling3.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Love the ring.
Champagne setting for New Year''s!!

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
hi MaryAlaina!!

My little girl is looking at the screen saying"what's that??" I don't think she has ever seen a cat before LOL, our son is allergic so you won't see any cute cat pics here. Now, on to the business at hand, I LOVE your new ring, approx. how high does it sit, do you know? can you take a few profile pics for me, with your ER so I can see? I am still up in the air about WB's for my solitare ER. I am leaning towards an etoile type of band, but I guess, I could go with more than one band eh??????
31.gif
edited to add: the diamonds don't go all the way around the band eh?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty ring. Cute cat too.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
It sits up about 4- 4.5 mm off my finger on top. The diamonds go about half way around the ring. I just took some pix....will try to post in a minute...

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
But I think it sits up too high, to wear them together, when you look at it from the side.

machampandsol2.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I would be afraid the small stones would rub on the prongs of the solitaire. Of course, I''m all for having multiple bands! No one says you can''t have some to wear alone.

machampandsol3.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful kitty!!! And ring of course! But, your kitty...She is such a pretty girl! I love the pic of her peeking with one eye!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
love the kitty bling!!

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 8:01:34 PM
Author: MaryAlaina
I would be afraid the small stones would rub on the prongs of the solitaire. Of course, I''m all for having multiple bands! No one says you can''t have some to wear alone.
Thank you so much for your quick reply and pics to show me what they look like together!! You rock! I have a bezel set ER and I was afraid that particular WB would rub. Maybe I can get one to wear, just to have!
36.gif

teetee

Shiny_Rock
Your kitty and your ring are both beautiful!
30.gif
My kitty has jumped into some of my previous photo shoots but it never occurred to me to put the ring on him, hehehe.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Those are absolutely precious pictures!! Your kitty is a natural model.

Gorgeous ring, I love champagne settings!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
That is the best picture of a ear-ring on a kitty ive ever seen!My cat just likes to bit my jewelry rather than wear it...i think we need to see more fun pictures like this!Thanks and congrats on both new gifts.

kizmet

Rough_Rock
I love your bling and your kitty. Your''s looks just like my little Snowie!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Your cat is a beautiful model.....what is her name??

I was going to suggest ( you''ve already thought of it, I''m sure ) another plain band to put between your two rings to keep them from rubbing. But, feel it would be "too much" metal.

I''ve soldered rings together to keep them from rubbing but feel your pretty band is a little wide at the top to accomplish that asthetically.

Anyway, both rings are very very very
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is gorgeous ( so is that ring
27.gif
) and she seems quite happy to do some modelling!

sixcats

Rough_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!

Here is an old picture of one of my cats with a pair of earrings.

Bella2.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is beautiful! I can''t believe she let you do that!?! My cats would freak out.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 6:36:19 PM
Author: MaryAlaina
Here she is.....
HaHa... it looks like she is thinking, "EXCUSE me, I
was napping!"
emotion-40.gif

Beautiful ring and kitty!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Her name is Tiber and she is sooo laid back. Not much of anything ever bothers her. I doubt I could do this on my other cat. (Oh, and she isn''t new, just the ring!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results