shape
carat
color
clarity

Keena''s Princess E-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I finally convinced my best friend "Keena" to let me do a photoshoot of her gorgeous princess cut e-ring! She is getting married in only 55 days! Dominican Republic here we come!

Specs: ring size: 4.75 (damn her tiny fingers!), .88ct, G SI1, very good cut, six channel set princess stones in the band .35cttw

keenasring3.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Puppies and the bling! Thanks for letting us share!

DD
35.gif

keenasring9.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much guys! Keens is so tickled that people like her ring! She thought I was crazy when I was spending an hour taking photos, but now that she''s seen them she wants to blow them up and hang them on her wall!

DD
35.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring...aww, look at the pooches!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DD your friend''s ring is gorgeous.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks diamond*dana, emelina, and marcyc, I agree that her ring is slightly prettier than my puppies
30.gif
... maybe
31.gif

DD
35.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your friend''s ring is gorgeous :) And the puppies are cuties as well :)

Best wishes for her upcoming wedding :)

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I love photo #4. The square shape of the ring looks smashing on the flower. The ring is beautiful and your friend is a lucky girl!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Deelight and EricaR! I know that Keena is lurking here (
35.gif
) so she will be so tickled by your compliments!

BTW, if you think she is lucky for having such a gorgeous ring, you should meet her fiance! She is a lucky gal all around!

DD
35.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since she''s getting married soon, I forgot to ask what kind of WB is she pairing with her gorgeous ring?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 12:17:50 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
BTW, if you think she is lucky for having such a gorgeous ring, you should meet her fiance! She is a lucky gal all around!

DD
35.gif
Awww, aren''t you a sweet friend to say that!
9.gif

Keena, your ring is simply gorgeous! Looks PERFECT on your hand (and on those pooches!)--congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 1:51:25 AM
Author: motownmama
Since she''s getting married soon, I forgot to ask what kind of WB is she pairing with her gorgeous ring?
Thanks for asking, Motownmama! Keena is getting a channel set band with princess stones just a little bit smaller than the ones in her e-ring. It''s gonna have a notch cut out on the e-ring side so the bands will sit flush. Blingy!
30.gif

DD
35.gif

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 8:11:26 AM
Author: gwendolyn

Date: 2/19/2008 12:17:50 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

DD
35.gif
Awww, aren''t you a sweet friend to say that!
9.gif

Keena, your ring is simply gorgeous! Looks PERFECT on your hand (and on those pooches!)--congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif
haha, Gwendolyn, thanks! But he is a super great guy. Almost, as great as my own hubby. But not quite!
9.gif

Thanks for the compliments Tacori E-ring and Kellyfish! I''m pretty sure that Keena is blushing right now
36.gif
! She deserves the attention, she''s sucha great friend! I am happy that she loved the photos from the shoot, I think she fell in love with her ring all over again! Especially after I put it through my ultrasonic cleaner 3 times
23.gif
! And cleaned the little spaces with a pin!

PSers are so obsessive, aren''t we?
9.gif
Gotta have clean BLING
30.gif

DD
35.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooops - i posted earlier but just realized it didn''t go through!!

beautiful ring.... BEAUTIFUL princess!!!! so bright! thank you dreamer for convincing her to share with us!! and congratulations to her on her engagement!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, your friend has a gorgeous princess that looks perfect on her hand and on the pups!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results