shape
carat
color
clarity

Keena''s Princess E-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
What a sweet friend you are to take pictures and post them.....mind you..you take great photos...I think some of those flower shots could be blown up and put on a wall....as a work of art of of course! Her ring is beautiful....have always loved princesses!!
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I know I already posted, but I love those last two shots!

Hey lurky Keena, your ring looks gorgeous on your hand! Really just perfect on you.
Your center stone looks very large to me-you delicato you!
coati
1.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Keena! What a beautiful ring!
Hope you have a great wedding day as well!
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 2:27:50 PM
Author: coatimundi
I know I already posted, but I love those last two shots!

Hey lurky Keena, your ring looks gorgeous on your hand! Really just perfect on you.
Your center stone looks very large to me-you delicato you!
coati
1.gif
Coati you crack me up! She is totally delicato, I am jealous not only of her 4.75 fingers (mine is a 6), but of her little figure which is equally proportioned to be smaller than mine!
23.gif

And Keena is indeed "lurky"! Here is what she wrote me:

"Honestly, the photos look sooo great!! Really, you should showcase everyone''s ring. Thanks for posting them! It is nice to hear people say how pretty it is!!!"

Notice the three exclamation points. That means she is jumping up and down doing like this
36.gif
. Also notice how I slipped in a blatant compliment to my photography skills?
31.gif
And thanks louisvgirl for the compliment about my pictures too! I am thinking of starting a business... ring photography! Just have to convince people that I am not crazy! I know Keena was skeptical as I searched the house for the best lighting (under a 60 watt lamp with the shade pushed back, BTW) and asked her to pose with her hand in odd positions ("caressing" said lamp). But she sure changed her tune fast when she saw the finished product and loooved how her ring looked!
30.gif

Thanks also to rainydaze, catmom, motownmama, and angel7 for your kind words! You are successfully helping me creat a new diamond fiend
9.gif

The bad news is that looking at Keena''s killer ring is making me realize that I neeeeeeeeeeeed a nice big diamond of my own! Good thing my jeweler has a 100% trade in policy, I might need to trade in my side stones and get a center one! Enough about me! Yeah Keena''s ring!
36.gif

DD
35.gif

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
this ring is fabulous! one of the most beautiful princesses i''ve ever seen!!
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Julie! In real life it is a dazzler. First time I saw her wearing it I could see it sparkle clear accross the room!

DD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results