shape
carat
color
clarity

katiedid got some sunshine photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When it FINALLY got sunny yesterday (how dare the sky be cloudy on the day I get my new rings!) I got a few good shots. I''ll keep taking more and posting more until you all tell me to stop...
emteeth.gif

kcloseup2.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Btw, did you get your moniker from the "What Katy Did" books?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Harriet--since my name is Katie, people have always (mostly when I was a kid) jokingly called me "Katiedid" (I guess for the bug--yuck!). So when I was trying to think up a clever moniker, I figured that would work!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, I''ve been out of pocket Tues-Wed and I missed seeing all of these photos until today! These are great photos! I''m sure you are pleased. The upgrade diamond looks great and the shared prong band is great. I''m so glad you went with it instead of channel set. THIS is the set you''ve been on a quest to get to. Congratulations!
36.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVE IT!!! I am getting ready to post mine.... Tell me something...Is your eternity band comfortable??? Mine really isn''t ;( I hope I get use to it....Maybe it is to big

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hey woo, I posted to your thread about the comfort of my eternity band. Mine is very comfortable already, so I think if yours stays uncomfortable, you should have WF smooth the prongs some (if they can). I love yours--wish my stones were a tad bigger in mine, but I''m a happy camper!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Katie,
Can you compare/contrast this band to the ones you checked out from Facets?

How about some side views/closeups of both rings?

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Looks great together! Congrats on the lovely ring!!!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Absolutely LOVE that fire shot with the arrows showing through too!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It''s gorgeous! You know we will never tell you to stop posting pictures!
2.gif
We want MORE! Close ups please!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo your set is soooo pretty... The prongs really help you band sit so nice and flush.... mine doesn''t do that
7.gif
boo hoo

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are absolutely breathtaking! I love them! The upgrade is AMAZING and HUGE and the rings compliment and really show off that rock!
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
you guys are gonna have to humor me here... I''m having a little TOO much fun with the camera... :) this rock is my little firecracker!

onfire.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
just the ering - I swear it looks like a tiny little fire shot up from the stone!

flaming.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cinnamon, I''d say the differences b/t this one and the facets band were:
- this one has much smoother prongs (it doesn''t pick lint from clothing or pull my hair)
- this one sits a little lower so it fits up under my ering better (although, in fairness, the SP band I was trying was not my size, so if it had been, it may have fit nicely up against my ering too)
- this one is a little less "blingy" and has a little more metal showing -- similar to a four prong instead of shared prong

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow you got some great photos! Keep them coming because we will never get tired of seeing them. Your rings are just gorgeous!!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cinnamon, I''ll take some side shots and close ups and post them tomorrow!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s GORGEOUS! Your new set looks sooooo good on you! And HUGE! (You lucky lady with your tiny lil'' fingers!) Congratulations again and keep the pics coming!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results