shape
carat
color
clarity

kaleigh...show me the ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
kaleigh, i''m not sure if this is proper pricescope etiquette, and so please excuse me if it isn''t. i''m curious about your oval and would love to hear about how it''s coming along. is it almost ready? i''m not obsessed with your ring in particular, i''m just obsessed with 2-2.5 ct ovals w/ half-moon sidestones.
4.gif

maybe it was just a dream, but i thought you were having a beautiful oval set this way? hasn''t it been months? it seems like forever. in fact, the hope of seeing your ring is pretty much responsible for my pricescope addiction. i started getting on daily about a month ago b/c i was thinking "that oval must be set by now..." hehe

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2006 10:39:11 AM
Author:nejarb
kaleigh, i'm not sure if this is proper pricescope etiquette, and so please excuse me if it isn't. i'm curious about your oval and would love to hear about how it's coming along. is it almost ready? i'm not obsessed with your ring in particular, i'm just obsessed with 2-2.5 ct ovals w/ half-moon sidestones.
4.gif

maybe it was just a dream, but i thought you were having a beautiful oval set this way? hasn't it been months? it seems like forever. in fact, the hope of seeing your ring is pretty much responsible for my pricescope addiction. i started getting on daily about a month ago b/c i was thinking 'that oval must be set by now...' hehe
You're not dreaming, hehe. It is almost ready woohoo!! Sould have it in the next week or two. I love a great oval with half moons, to me it's such a classic design and not something you see everyday. But here's the good part. Instead of having it sent to me, it's being sent to Jonathon at GOG, who I bought the oval from. He offered to do a photo shoot for me!!! Everyone knows, I don't know how to post pics, stink at taking them too.
20.gif
I thought, OMG I will have a Leon, and not be able to post pics. Now that is something I'd get scalped for by the PS indians.
3.gif
So I have my bases covered, hehe. Diamondfan has offered to take hand pics for me. Stay tuned!!!
1.gif
Lisa

Hope you guys appreciate me delaying my immediate gratification for your viewing pleasure, LOL!!!!
31.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dang Kaleigh, I can''t believe you''re going to do that. What a trooper!
9.gif

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
appreciate it? it will make my day! anyhow, you''re right. you couldn''t get away with not posting great pics of your gorgeous new ring. thanks for the update.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s great, Lisa! I think it''s a good idea anyway for you to let Jon update your appraisal and have good pictures for your insurance.

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Gosh, I can''t wait to see it, Lisa, it is going to be a show stopper.

I have been obsessing about a blue cushion sapphire center with half moon sides, yours may just push me over the edge.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2006 9:30:48 AM
Author: nejarb
appreciate it? it will make my day! anyhow, you''re right. you couldn''t get away with not posting great pics of your gorgeous new ring. thanks for the update.
9.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock

Kaleigh is so lucky!!! A Leon M. and PROFESSIONAL PICS! Good things come to those who wait!

I look forward to seeing this work of art!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa, I''m waiting with bated breath for this one. It''s sure to become a PS classic!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2006 12:15:16 AM
Author: Kaleigh

Hope you guys appreciate me delaying my immediate gratification for your viewing pleasure, LOL!!!!
31.gif
Oh Kaleigh...we certainly do appreciate it!! Can''t WAIT to see the finished result!
3.gif
3.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh, another project?? how fun!!! i cannot wait to see this oval.
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jonathon''s sister is going there tomorrow, has to pick up another client''s project. I hope she takes my ring with her.
1.gif
If not, it will be another week I guess. But am keeping my fingers crossed to hear that it''s done!! That would be awesome!!!! I''ll let you know!! Lisa

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
::bump::
Okay, I could *swear* about 4 or 5 days ago she said, "I''m getting pictures tomorrow" and well..... um..... you should have the whole ring by now!!!! I figured you were busy over the weekend but now it''s TUESDAY!!! I hope it''s not lost in the mail or something!!!!
32.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 10:43:50 AM
Author: Cehrabehra
::bump::
Okay, I could *swear* about 4 or 5 days ago she said, ''I''m getting pictures tomorrow'' and well..... um..... you should have the whole ring by now!!!! I figured you were busy over the weekend but now it''s TUESDAY!!! I hope it''s not lost in the mail or something!!!!
32.gif
Haha!!! I have 2 pics from Leon Mege. The ring is gorgeous. Jonathon is picking it up and taking lots of pics for me. So will post them once I have them. Stay tuned, hehe.
31.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/5/2006 4:09:20 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Date: 12/5/2006 10:43:50 AM

Author: Cehrabehra

Haha!!! I have 2 pics from Leon Mege. The ring is gorgeous. Jonathon is picking it up and taking lots of pics for me. So will post them once I have them. Stay tuned, hehe.
31.gif

You have two photos?!? POST THEM FOR GOD''S SAKE -- we''re all dying here!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll see if mrssalvo is around, she can post them for me. You guys know I don''t know how to do that!!!!!!!!
20.gif
25.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m calling her right now!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omigosh I was just thinking about your oval. I can''t wait to see some pics!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 4:30:46 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
I''m calling her right now!!!
She''s working on it, has to resize them.
Hey FG, been thinking about you!!! How''s your mom??

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, here ya go!!!

kaleighleonoval1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
last for now...

kaleighleonoval2.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I can''t WAIT to see this on your hand!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks MrsS!!! And Dee*Jay and Sundial. I''ll have it by the end of the week?? Haven''t heard back from Jonathon yet...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG *thud*....that was me hitting the ground.
30.gif
Drop....dead....gorgeous!!!
30.gif

Mom is doing better, thanks for asking!!! It was hard to leave her but at least she was at a point that she didn''t need me in order to function anymore. She''s healing well.
1.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah! It''s gorgeous...can''t wait to see more photos.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You have the most beautiful rings!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 4:45:51 PM
Author: FireGoddess
OMG *thud*....that was me hitting the ground.
30.gif
Drop....dead....gorgeous!!!
30.gif

Mom is doing better, thanks for asking!!! It was hard to leave her but at least she was at a point that she didn''t need me in order to function anymore. She''s healing well.
1.gif
So glad your mom is doing well. HUGS!!!
That''s so sweet cpster!!!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Jonathon if you''re reading this, how does it look?? Did you pick it up?? Dying here....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results