shape
carat
color
clarity

Just Engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JR3116

Rough_Rock
He popped the question last night! Right before we were going out to dinner... I was getting dressed and kept saying how hungry I was. He asked if I wanted a few M & M''s to hold me over. So he got them from his closet... they were not in a regular bag- which I noticed right away. So he opened them and dumped some on the bed. I picked up one and it said "MVP" (We''ve called eachother MVP''s since way before dating in collge.) So he was like, "No, look at another one." HA. So then the next one I picked up said "will you marry me?" Then he did the whole down on one knee thing, and had the ring all ready to put on my finger. It was perfect and we couldn''t be happier!

Here is a link to a bunch of pictures (I''ll post a few on here now.)
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562517802PGXXYv

Stats.
GIA Ideal cut
SI2, J color
Stone and setting from James Allen- Kudos to Dave. He was fabulous!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZA that ring is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing, you two make a very cute couple.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous ring and what a sweet proposal! You two make an adorable couple! Congratulations!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, what a sweet, thoughtful way to propose!! Good for him, and your ring is gorgeous!! Congrats.
36.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
What a great proposal! Congratulations!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a fun proposal that was. You two are adorable!!! The ring is gorgeous, just stunning!!! Best wishes to you both!!!
30.gif
30.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/17/2008 12:55:09 PM
Author:JR3116
He popped the question last night! Right before we were going out to dinner... I was getting dressed and kept saying how hungry I was. He asked if I wanted a few M & M''s to hold me over. So he got them from his closet... they were not in a regular bag- which I noticed right away. So he opened them and dumped some on the bed. I picked up one and it said ''MVP'' (We''ve called eachother MVP''s since way before dating in collge.) So he was like, ''No, look at another one.'' HA. So then the next one I picked up said ''will you marry me?'' Then he did the whole down on one knee thing, and had the ring all ready to put on my finger. It was perfect and we couldn''t be happier!

Here is a link to a bunch of pictures (I''ll post a few on here now.)

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562517802PGXXYv

Stats.

GIA Ideal cut

SI2, J color

Stone and setting from James Allen- Kudos to Dave. He was fabulous!

What a sweet proposal! Congrats
36.gif
Your ring is GORGEOUS, it looks great on your beautiful hand! I
30.gif
that setting! You make such a sweet couple, enjoy your engagement, yay!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a darling proposal...love the m&m''s... the ring is just gorgeous!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
what a cute proposal! so original i have never seen an m&m proposal before...and your ring
30.gif
is amazing, so classic and beautiful congrats!!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the M&M''s, so cute! Your ring is beautiful, congratulations!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, I love your proposal. Congratulations! And your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!
36.gif
36.gif

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, WOW
30.gif

JA did a K.I.L.L.E.R job on that beautiful ring!!!!!!!! That''s just so lovely! YUM!

You guys are too cute--- your FI actually looks a bit like my little brother, LOL!!

Congratulations on your engagement, and on your fabulous ring, and on landing a fella who knows that ALL important questions simply MUST be accompanied by chocolate

31.gif

Enjoy your beautiful ring and this fun time in life!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a cute fun proposal! Your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring and great proposal! Congrats!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I just love reading great proposal stories! Your ring is gorgeous, you guys are a great looking couple and I wish you all the best! Enjoy this special time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results