shape
carat
color
clarity

just another OEC

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
Hello!

I am new-ish to pricescope, been lurking a bit to help me decide what I'd like in my ring. I'm not getting engaged, my husband and I have been married for 17 1/2 years, so I guess this would be considered an upgrade. Thanks to everyone for all the helpful photos and information here! I thought I would post pics of the stone I bought recently - since I know looking at everyone else's images have been a huge help to me.

Here are some of the stats for those who are interested:

2.645 ct
K (eglusa), L (appraiser)
SI 1
8.82 x 8.79mm x 5.42mm

I bought the stone from Adam at Old World Diamonds, and he was great to work with. We exchanged a couple of emails in a couple of hours and two youtube videos later, my stone was chosen and put on hold while I was off for vacation. I couldn't believe how easy it was, especially after what seemed like hours and hours (not all at once :) of looking over images and videos from all the usual places. I told him what I liked and didn't like and what I was looking for, and he pretty much said "Yep, I know what you are looking for" and he found it right away. When I received the stone after getting back from my trip, it was indeed what I wanted. That was a nice surprise, because I was setting myself up to find something wrong with the stone - it couldn't be that easy! Anyway, just wanted to give props to OWD, it was a really nice, easy transaction.

People aren't kidding when they say it's hard to take pics of their bling (especially because of the dark reflection from the camera!). Here is my feeble attempt, thanks for looking.

20120302-P1030887.jpg

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! How will you set the stone? Congratulations!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW, that stone is so gorgeous!!!!! Adam is such a doll- I hope to work with him in the future too!!! Glad you had such a great experience. Enjoy your new ring (how will you set it?)!!! :appl: :appl:

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful stone! Enjoy it fully! :)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's not "just another OEC"....it's a gorgeous OEC and it's YOURS! How are you planning to set it??

elliemay

Shiny_Rock
Ooh! What a lovely stone! I'm loving the crown angle on that baby!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one stunning stone! And humongazoid! What is your finger size?

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stone!!! And so big! I love it! :love:

Looking forward to seeing pictures of it set!

Cachette :))

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
That is a spectacular stone! It looks incredible on your fingers -- what size do you wear?? -- and I love the color and the facet pattern! Nothing makes my heart sing like a warm chunky stone! Congratulations! Wear it in great health! And a very big congratulations on 17.5 years of marriage!! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and looks ginormous on your finger!!! Congratulations!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's not just another OEC, it's stunning! The crown and table are my version of perfect! Do you happen to know the table percentage? How are you planning to have it set?

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Addy|1331044263|3141771 said:
That's not just another OEC, it's stunning! The crown and table are my version of perfect! Do you happen to know the table percentage? How are you planning to have it set?

That's what I was going to say!!! Your stone is AMAZING! Wow! All of this OEC love as of late is making my heart pitter-patter, big time!! :love: :love:

Keep up the good work ladies! :bigsmile: :naughty: I'm loving the photos of your fantastic diamonds!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone! Sounds like it was a really smooth process (once you'd done your research)... dealing with OWD! Congratulations - what are your plans for it??

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning! My definition of a perfect combination of size and color in OEC diamonds.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooh yummy :lickout:

Your OEC is stunning! Congratulations, enjoy your new diamond!

PS-anyhints on how it will be set? :naughty:

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
DEFINITELY not just another OEC! That is one delicious stone. Can't wait to see how you set it!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Clairitek said:
DEFINITELY not just another OEC! That is one delicious stone. Can't wait to see how you set it!

Agreed. Not just another OEC :)

kefira

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful, I love it. Your fingers must be super-tiny, because that rock nearly covers the width. Can't wait to see it set!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very beautiful OEC :love: Looks wonderful on your hand! I recently bought from Adam at OWD, wonderful experience.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
that is (as others have said) not "just another oec" :appl: :appl: :appl: it's stunning!! can't wait to hear what setting you have in mind.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results