shape
carat
color
clarity

Juicy Pics of my ERD Cushion Micropave E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

papillon

Rough_Rock
Received on Wednesday morning as promised. Many thanks to Mark at engagementringdirect.com. The overall shopping experience was spectacular! When I opened the box the ring almost made me blind. I have to say it''s beyond my expectation. It is custom made and exactly what I''ve been dreaming of. Very slick and modern looking. Mark even had our anniversary date (the date I first met my BF) engraved inside of the ring!
Ring specs:
Platinum Micropave setting w/ .40 ct of small diamonds
Center Stone: GIA Cushion Brilliant 1.21ct/F/VS2/Excellent/Very Good/6.37 x 5.85 x 3.96
Ring Size: Currently size 5, but is fitting too loose on my finger. I''m going to have Mark take 1/2 - 1 size down.
The ring was taken out of the box only for pictures because BF haven''t officially proposed yet. Not sure how he''s gonna do it... Fingers crossed!

DSC_0511.jpg

papillon

Rough_Rock
Last hand shot for now...
3.gif

DSC_0569.jpg

papillon

Rough_Rock
My big boy''s eyes might be the one things in the world that are more beautiful than diamonds.
9.gif

DSC_0580.jpg

papillon

Rough_Rock
Here comes my little ragdoll boy, checking out his mom''s new ring.

DSC_0586.jpg

papillon

Rough_Rock
Last one! Just can''t resist to show you this one with my little Papillon boy.

DSC_0601.jpg

papillon

Rough_Rock
BTW, the pictures were taken by my dearest BF using Nikon D40. Thought I should give him credit for a great job done!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning and I LOVE the precious pics of your babies modelling it, heheheh....Paw shots are much enjoyed around here!
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats to you both!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring, congrats in advance on your engagement...and LOVE the kitty pics!
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your ring!!!! Mark does beautiful work. I love the setting too! When do you think you''ll get it officially? Any clues?

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
wow its beautiful, congratulations. you must have a really good camera cos it takes excellent pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results