shape
carat
color
clarity

Jogia Diamonds Mini Nova - .73 D VS2 Princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Symo

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

For anyone following my story, thought I''d report back with what I ended up getting. Happy to share the details so if you have any further questions just let me know.

But here is how the sale went:

13 October - Ordered Ring/Diamond online for $5385.00
14 October - Order Confirmed/invoice received
20 October - Free Ring sizer received / Ring size sent back
09 November - Txt msg: Setting is being manufactured
10 November - Txt msg: Diamond being set
16 November - Txt msg: Order Shipped (from Perth) + Tracking Number
17 November - Ring Received (in Brisbane) with all certs etc (and Chocolates which I ate!)
18 November - Ring taken to 3rd party evaluator
20 November - Ring collected from Evaluator with eval certificate stating value of $9000.00
23 November - Proposal at 04:30 in the morning, to a sleepy yes :) (we were meant to go hot-air ballooning, but the winds were too high, so we went up a near by "mountain" that looks over Brisbane and watched the sunrise, then went and had breakfast, we then went ballooning a couple of days later).

Cheers
Symo

Diamond: Princess cut, 0.73ct, D/VS2, excellent polish, excellent symmetry, nil fluorescence
Band: Platinum Mini Nova, 0.02ct diamonds on each side, setting allows a wedding ring to sit flush with the engagement ring.
P10100032.jpg

P10100033.jpg

P10100162.jpg

P10100112.jpg

P10100042.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I like how the setting of the rounds in the shank sort of mimic a square shape like your main stone.

mariel

Shiny_Rock
lovely ring
30.gif
I also think it''s wonderful how you kept track of all the details. You should jot it down in a notebook/journal of some sort, it would be awesome to look back on that many years from now and I''m sure she''d appreciate it as well. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! The ring is beautiful and the setting job looks expert as well. Princesses can go soooo wrong with symmetry & whoever set yours got it *right*. Love the open side view of the stone in the head of the ring too -- swoony.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

It''s lovely
36.gif
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Congrats on the proposal!!! You did great on the ring!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful choice! Love the sparkle and it looks perfect on her hand.
1.gif

Congratulations on your engagement and best wishes to you both.

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results