clarity

#JOTW Jeff White Pink Spinel Asscher Ring

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll spare you the 500 photos I took. I might have gone overboard. :shock:

Stone:
3cts
7.9mm
Medium-light pink, peachy undertones (very shifty though, sometimes kind of lavender-y)
Jeff White
Asscher

Setting:
Platinum
Tapered baguettes
size 6.5

baguette eternity band
platinum
2 ctw
size 6

There is a long involved story that went into this ring, but I'll spare you guys of that too. I know you're just after bling. :wink2: :naughty:

pink_asscher34.jpg

pink_asscher.jpg

pink_asscher2.jpg

pink_asscher3.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Few more...

pink_asscher6.jpg

pink_asscher20.jpg

pink_asscher40.jpg

pink_asscher42.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
A few more. Thanks for looking! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

ETA: Sorry the band is so grungy. I was so excited to take pics I forgot to clean it. Bad PSer.... :nono:

pink_asscher45.jpg

pink_asscher28.jpg

pink_asscher30.jpg

pink_asscher14.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Can I yell explicits here? Cuz I wanna! That is just ALL KINDS of GORGEOUS!!!! I mean the setting and the stone, perfection! Made for each other. There are no words! You did good Freke! You did good!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oops! Forgot a few I wanted to include!

pink_asscher23.jpg

pink_asscher26.jpg

pink_asscher35.jpg

pink_asscher38.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1391670989|3609084 said:
Did it just get hot in here???
Lol!!!! I take it you like it?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've admired your asscher before on CS forum, Freke, but I don't mind oogling it again... oooh what a beauty... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

happybear

Shiny_Rock
That's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Ahem... We share the same ring size, btw.... :Up_to_something:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Freke, its the most beautiful, eye catching set I have seen for a long time... :love:

Please share the shortened version of the back story - I would love to hear it! They look stunning!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy! I just about fell off the couch! Please post the rest of the 500 photos you took. This beauty deserves it. :love:

(btw did I mention my ring finger's a size 6 and I can wear 6.5 on my other hand? :cheeky: )

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
it is so yummy! like a tiny asscher gummy - why don't they make faceted gums.. that gorgeous color in such a classic setting is just beautiful!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!!! How gorgeous this is :love:

What a beauty. Please don't hesitate to post your 500 pics.

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really love it FrekeChild - nice pastel baby pink without being washed out, and the setting looking very well executed - I can imagine a lot of work went into looking for a stone and talking to Jeff White about you wanted as well as having it set - very well worth it!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Woooow. :love: It is amazing!!!!

Any chance I can convince you to post the rest of the 500 photos? Please? Pretty please?!?!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lordy. That is amazing. The pink is just perfectly divine.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you say Jewel of the Week?!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I'd like to see the 490 pics you didn't include!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love that! I covet a Jeff White asscher and that is gorgeous! Wasn't the cornflower blue sapphire asscher yours too? OMG, that pink is just perfect!!!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Freke: Amazing! I am a sucker for asschers and yours is gorgeous. The pink is just lovely and shows off Jeff's awesome cutting. Love love love it!! Now, the question is how often you will be wearing your other rings :)! Thanks for sharing.

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Wow, wow, wow. Just wow :love:

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness!! I love everything about the ring - the facets, the color, the proportions, just... EVERYTHING!! I agree with everyone here, please post more pics and let us know your story! We'd all love to know!

Also, if you don't mind me asking where did you get your baguette band? That is just perfection... I've been oggling them for a while but the proportions on yours are the best I've seen :love: :love: :love:

Cheers to you!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT - Thanks m'dear!

mochiko - Thank you! I'm quite partial to it!

happybear - Thank you! Uh oh...I'm going to have to keep an eye out for PSers coming for my ring!

Polished - Thank you!

Alex T - What a nice thing to say! Thank you! I will share the shortened story in another post.

missy - Thank you! I'll post some more pics - I actually cleaned the bag band, but need to go take more pics now that it's, uh, not super gross.

sonyachancs - Thank you! Can you imagine gem gummies? Hahaha! PSers would keep them in business!

lknvrb4 - thank you! Me too!

Acinom - I will post more. Thank you!

arkieb1 - Thank you!

Bright Ice - Thank you! No licking!

Asscherhalo_lover - Yes, this is my second asscher gem - both spinels, and I adore them both. And this is definitely my ideal size.

endless_summer - Thank you! I didn't actually talk to Jeff about it....more on that later.

armywife - Thank you! More pics to come!

April20 - haha! Thank you!

motownmama - Hahaha! Thanks lady!

luv2sparkle - Nope - I tried to buy it when it first went up for sale, but I didn't have the funds at the time.

MrsM - thank you! I'm afraid that my other rings will be getting neglected a bit more now! Hahaha!!!

Tourmaline - Thank you!

Alistra - Thank you! That's what I said too!

Puppy4248 - Thank you! The baguette band was found on ebay...All I know is that it was custom made in NYC. I love it's chunky baguettes. They are perfecto.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone! I am drooling over that color - like candy! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results