shape
carat
color
clarity

J-LO Engagment Ring Photos?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
I am a fan of J-Lo''s style. I can not find any photos of her engagment ring from Marc Anthony.
Please post any photos you may have seen. And the Specs.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey lookingood, you seem to be asking for a lot of celebrity e-rings pics. You might check out www.artofplatinum.com. you should check out his site for some serious eye candy if you haven''t already.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Thanks we are attempting to up grade after 11 years. We are attempting to get ideas. This will be my last e-ring.

I will have to leave with it until I am 100.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2006 10:31:04 PM
Author: lookingood35
Thanks we are attempting to up grade after 11 years. We are attempting to get ideas. This will be my last e-ring.

Are you SURE about that?
31.gif
You know PS can be a bad influence.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2006 10:31:04 PM
Author: lookingood35

well, you also might want to check out
www.pearlmansjewelers.com. Bill has more designer settings than anyone and his pictures are awesome. Be sure to also go and try on a bunch of rings and styles. Many rings I have seen in pictures or online and fallen in love with did not flatter my hand at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results