shape
carat
color
clarity

ITS HERE!!! leaxarose's X-mas proposal/ ERD e-ring

lexarose

Rough_Rock
Hello again everyone! I'm very excited to announce that I am now engaged! He surprised me on Christmas Day after a long day at work by hiding my beautiful e-ring inside of an iPhone box inside of a new purse that I wanted. I have to say that Chris at ERD was amazing through the whole process and the ring itself is an absolute work of art! I'm so in love with it and it looks better and more delicate than I could have ever expected. I'm so excited to share this with everyone that has been with me through the design process and my fiancé (!!!) and I wanted to thank both ERD and all of you for helping our design ideas come to life. Stats first, pictures to come :naughty:

Diamond Center is Emerald Cut 2.08 carats (dimensions 7.65 x 6.64 x 4.37), K color, IF clarity, no florescence.
Setting has 96 melee round brilliant diamonds G color VS clarity, .75 carat total.

For insight into the whole design process, see my other thread linked here: https://www.pricescope.com/forum/rockytalky/help-with-cads-for-my-ec-please-t194129-30.html

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to see the finished article, and thanks for sharing! :love:

DK :))

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's gorgeous and certainly pays homage to it's inspiration Sebastian Barier setting! It's beautiful on your hand! Congrats on your engagement!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!! Congrats! Really love the diamond, K IF is sweet!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
That antique setting is perfect with your gorgeous stone...love your ring! Congrats!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another beautiful rendition of Asschergirl's ring! :love: Congrats! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous perfection. :love: Wear her in health and happiness. :appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and congratulations! What a gorgeous stone! :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yesterday i meant to go to your other thread and ask if it was finished yet.

I want more pics! this looks spectacular, id love to see close up details. all your hard work and detailed conversations with ERD really REALLY paid off. Remember what the first CAD looked like?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! Congrats!!! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg that is fabulous!!! Wow, ERD really hit this one out of the park, it is so beautifully made! :appl: Love the stone and the details of the setting are just amazing! Congrats on your engagement and on receiving this stunner!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, one of my favorite designs! :love: :appl: I love AG's ring and yours is just beautiful, too! Nice job by ERD!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! It's great to see the finished ring and it's gorgeous!!!!
It's a great take on Asscher Girl lovely ring. It was an exciting journey: I remember the first CAD's. It's lovely and stunning on your hand too :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautifully! Wow, ERD did a great job! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
A beautiful rendition of one of the most stunning rings on PS! Congrats!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really really pretty! What a special piece!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it turned out beautifully...I LOVE the setting. It looks gorgeous on you! Enjoy!!!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Btw- I like the proportions of the diamond halo to your center stone. What mm width did you use, if you don't mind me asking? Is it a 2mm halo? Of-course, I am still trying to tweak exactly what I want for my halo and I'm such a visual person and need to see everything! lol I'll have to post Gypsy for her expertise. I had called Mark at ERD but while he was so nice and quick to respond, he did not offer me any CAD photos or dimensions. I think he was hoping I would just go with something he already had. I am so impressed with the level of detail information you received from Chris.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
PS Did you work with a CAD they had and then tweak it? I know you had inspirational photos to start with.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results