shape
carat
color
clarity

Its been almost a year........5ct ACA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Guys,

Have had a very stressful year and its still ongoing......we also had camera issues that I have been able to resolve accidentally, so I can now post pictures...albeit not ps worthy pictures.

The setting of the stone annoys me because I can''t get under to clean the culet and the some of the lower pavillion.......but thats another story.......

Thanks for looking
Dani

5ct1.JPG

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I now have no idea what order these pictures are in....I''m so technically retarded.........or maybe the technology is not that good to begin with ......

5ct3.JPG

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
oops looks like i got a big ole fingerprint on that last one....

5ct6.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh sparkles, it''s just gorgeous! And BIG!
9.gif

Please tell us all the juicy specs on it!

And as for cleaning, all you need is a good ultrasonic cleaner.
28.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh! You have a FIVE CARAT ACA????
6.gif
Unreal!!!!!!

Okay, we NEED hand shots to get perspective on that! You can''t tell anything about the size in the closeups!!!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness that thing is getting me all drool-y! It covers your entire finger! It''s beautiful!
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That ring is HUGE! Seldom if ever do we see such a big stone with such great cut! An ACA five carat is really over the top!

I'm curious about how you decided on a stone of that size. Was it something you always wanted or did you just randomly decide on that stone? It certainly looks big on your hand - guess you never have to worry about DSS!

Thank you so much for sharing and we'd love to see more pictures. We just don't get treated to that type of eye candy everyday!

Enjoy it - hope things in your life settle down so that you can fully enjoy it!

I totally agree with Ellen - an ultrasonic will clean that baby up like no tomorrow. Pavillion and everything - promise!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
5ct ACA? It is beautiful! ...and who can see a fingerprint with all those hearts and arrows??
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Ellen,diamondseeker2006, IndyGirl22 and MissGotRocks....thanks for the compliments

I wasn''t looking for a 5ct at that time. I had physically been to Houston twice by this stage......nothing was turning up and it was incredibly frustrating. The market was thin on good quality goods and I was just so over the whole process......buying a diamond is hard , emotional work...

This came available so after lots of phone calls hubby bought it for me.....

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow that diamond is incredible. Wow, Wow, Wow
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Guys you all have such impeccable taste and beautiful rings.......its nice to be in your company....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I just mentioned the other day (in the "questions" thread) that I didn''t think you''d posted the reset...thank you for doing so now. Your ring is wonderful and I hope you are enjoying it! WOW!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
hmmm...could you tell us your ring size so we can *really* get a sense of the size of your ring?
31.gif

holeeee moleeee and and ACA wow.

I love the setting: it needs no *embellishment* at all!

Congratulations.
LS

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
LostSapphire........I''ll swap you.....I just love love love your ring. There''s just something about colored stones.....I can''t explain it. I''m guilty of lurking on your thread...

My Finger size is 4.25.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no clue how I missed this the first time, but my goodness that is just stunning, congrats on the beautiful ring
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Sparkles . . . it''s just AMAZING - the loose pics were great, these are jaw-droppingly GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I can''t wait to see more pics if it''s possible!!!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2008 11:34:14 AM
Author: sparkles
LostSapphire........I''ll swap you.....I just love love love your ring. There''s just something about colored stones.....I can''t explain it. I''m guilty of lurking on your thread...

My Finger size is 4.25.
So nice of you to say! thank you. I really like your setting.

You realize I was cracking a joke about your finger size, right? like, you could be a size 10 and it would still pick up signals from interplanetary orbiting satellites!
9.gif

LS

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s truly amazing!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG OMG OMG!!! That is GORGEOUS, INCREDIBLE and HUGE!!!
Wow
30.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW!!! that is gorgeous! absolutely breath taking
30.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/4/2008 10:23:02 AM
Author: sparkles
I can''t get a good handshot.....
Ha! this looks like a pretty good handshot to me!!!! it''s amazing
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results