shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s on my finger.........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Tha tis just amazing!! I love the halo!! Congratulations!! It looks beautiful on your hand!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
jellybean- yes, the FI kicked me out of the apartment for about an hour and a half so he could get ready and get flowers etc, and that''s when I got my manicure
9.gif

and thank you everyone again for the sweet comments. I appreciate them!

And at BrightSpot''s request, the pictures taken by WhiteFlash.

Wfpicsicekid.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
LOOOOOVE the WF pics too!! It is so sparkly that I hadn''t even realized that the shank is 1-sided pave! It looks GORGEOUS!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I come back from my trip and found this lovely surprise!! You''re engaged!!! I can''t be more happy for you. I love the proposal story, some people are not good at hiding surprises, but you''re fiance still managed to pull it off!

The ring looks so beautiful! Size 3.5? Wow! I love the handshot, that ring looks huge!!
10.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

Congrats on a wonderful ring from WF!!

Stephanie

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring and you have lovely hands! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunner! Congratulations! It really is such a beautiful ring!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/11/2005 6:42:42 PM
Author: icekid

hehe, thank you everyone again!

also, I can''t believe I forgot to mention cute330''s octagonal halo which was the first that I fell in love with! Your fab Leon was a huge inspiration!

tacori- the tiny fingers are definitely a blessing, aren''t they?

And at LynnB''s request, here are some more pictures but from the side. It was hard to see the pave around the halo in my other shots, but I finally got some good pics. (I''ve taken an obscene amount now...)

awww, you''re making me teary eyed. hehe

it really looks gorgeous on you.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting the WF collage...I love those! It''s great to see all of the gorgeous detailing on your ring! I love the pave on the outside of your halo--sparkle everywhere!!
30.gif
Hey, did you wind up getting your FI that engagement gift we discussed?
2.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I just had to come back to drool again.... *sigh*
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hehehe, aww too cute blueroses!
1.gif

brightspot- I''ve not done the present yet, I think it will wait until the wedding now. I gave him the other couple little presents that I bought him the night he proposed though. Problem is, FI''s car just completely fell apart! It was relatively new, and in good shape we thought...
7.gif
So we had to buy a new car a couple weeks ago, and we weren''t planning on replacing his car for a few more years with me still being in school. So now we''re really broke, so I didn''t get him the matching present yet. Eventually I definitely want to though!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ohh I forgot too, I am kind of sad.

I don''t even know how I didn''t notice this before, but there is one part of my halo where the milgrain is really uneven and yucky looking. So I looked back at the pictures I''ve taken and sure enough, I can see it there too! I think I was too blinded by sparkles to notice at first! So I guess I am going to have to send it back to whiteflash, unfortunately.

I don''t know if I should post the pictures here, or start another thread and get some expert opinions before I sent it back!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Icekid, I TOTALLY wouldn''t have seen it, but I know WF will fix it for you! And then after that I''ll do a collage of your BLING!!!
31.gif
31.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Love your ring! Many congrats
36.gif

I hope you get your ring back quickly and it looks amazing!!!!!!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I know I''m late but congratulations!
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Is it back yet w/ the repairs? I have to make an Icekid collage too!!
30.gif
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
thanks buena, and lmurden!

The ring is not fixed yet. We sent it off to whiteflash on Tuesday, so I suspect it''s sitting somewhere near hurricane territory now until everything in Houston clears up. Seriously bad timing, since I was already upset about losing the ring for a while! Hopefully there won''t be TOO much of a delay due to the hurricane... we miss my ring! (FI too hehe)

ooh speaking of a collage, wait until I post one more picture. I got a new really good flower shot (the one in my avatar). It has a story too- the day my FI proposed, he got me roses... they were all red and pink, except two were orange? Apparently, I had pointed out a flower at some point that I liked and it was orange (think it was a lily), so he thought he would throw a couple in! I was so confused... "but the orange doesn''t really match baby".... "but you told me you like it!"... hahaha, metro, my boy is not! So I made fun of him for it all week. Too cute! He really does try.

lili

Ideal_Rock
IceKid,

Awesome ring!
Those halos really does wonder for your rock :)
I would never have guessed that it is 3/4 Ct.
Lovely hands by the way.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
thanks, lili
1.gif
yeah, the halos are great... and it helps to have small fingers too! hehe

CA2OH2005

Rough_Rock
IceKid, your octagonal halo ring is what has inspired me to start inquiring with White Flash about duplicating your setting with my current engagement ring (hope you don''t mind)...imitation is the best form of flattery!!

My current e-ring is a solitaire modern cushion and I love EVERYTHING about your halo. I hope to get this "little" upgrade going next month. I hope to post my own pics of the new setting very soon!

I LOVE, LOVE YOUR RING!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Icekid, I love the new pics!! They show off the amazing detail in your ring!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results