shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here! My 2.15 Jeff White Asscher Sapphire...set in a ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks STUNNING! I LOVE the color and the cut! I''m off to drool at his website right after I post this! The setting looks great, too-it has a really cool profile!

P.S. Sorry to hear about your e-ring.
7.gif

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Sorry to hear about your ering and I''m glad you have that beautiful ring to ease the pain a bit!
18.gif

Thanks for sharing!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
i am thrilled that beautiful stone went to such a loving home! I LOVE it.
congrats!

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It''s fantastic - what a great setting and the stone is gorgeous!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I have been waiting to see it set in a ring!!!! Gorgeous!!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
For all of you waiting for closer pictures...they''re in the works I promise! It''s been a nutso weekend here...

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOSH!!!! I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
your ring!!! Stunning.... just stunning! Looking forward to seeing the close-up pix!

What is the mm size of your sapphire, neatfreak?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2008 6:49:48 PM
Author: Rock Candy
OH MY GOSH!!!! I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
your ring!!! Stunning.... just stunning! Looking forward to seeing the close-up pix!

What is the mm size of your sapphire, neatfreak?

It''s 6.7x6.7 and my finger size is a 5.75. HTH!!!

heyeliza

Rough_Rock
Neatfreak, this is freakin'' gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing some pics. I''m new to boards that I''ve never heard of Jeff White until you posted your sapphire and that is TDF. I found his website and they are just beautiful!!! Congrats on the new ring, it''s just awesome!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
sigh... it''s divine...

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Must....have....close....up...pictures...

now...

fading fast [cough cough cough] need shiny fix

DD
35.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!

ydiamonds

Rough_Rock
Neatfreak, this is the stone that made me want an asscher (a royal asscher to be exact). I just love this stone and have been waiting anxiously to see what you did with it. I wish I had been in the position to snatch it before you did! I love the ring too. The style is very similar to mine. Beautiful! Enjoy it in good health!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Neatfreak, I keep coming to "visit" your ring....we need some new drooling material!
9.gif
35.gif
You have me reconsidering a sapphire as a center stone!

wen104

Shiny_Rock
That is one amazing ring! Beautiful and enjoy it!

Ow sorry to hear about your e-ring!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/3/2008 11:03:44 AM
Author: neatfreak
For all of you waiting for closer pictures...they''re in the works I promise! It''s been a nutso weekend here...
the weekend is over now.....

9.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I literally dreamed about your new sapphire & ring last night. It''s just so stunning!
30.gif
Must have more pics! Please....
36.gif

So sorry to hear about the trouble with your e-ring.
14.gif
What happened? I haven''t been too active on PS lately so I must''ve missed it...

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2008 10:44:19 AM
Author: rainydaze
Date: 2/3/2008 11:03:44 AM

Author: neatfreak

the weekend is over now.....

9.gif

Still working on it!!!! I haven''t forgotten! Going out of town to visit my parents this weekend where there will be nothing to do but photograph my ring. So check back for more pics in a few days!!

I have been trying to get closer pictures, but my camera just doesn''t want to cooperate...

Here''s a bigger one close up from Jeff, it''s the easiest way to see it!

SAP007.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, this is gorgeous! I love the color of that Sapphire, it is so YUMMY! And the setting is beautiful!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Pictures????

stacy

Shiny_Rock
Okay -- show of hands... How many of you have gotten in touch with Jeff to see about getting a similar stone for yourselves?

(Raises hand) I have! I emailed Jeff and he said that he had never had a stone cause such a stir! It''ll probably take a while for me to get one too, but I just recently got a spinel from him that I LOVE, so I will live...

I hope you''re still enjoying your ring, NF. It''s soooooooooo gorgeous! The stone and the setting are perfect...

Do you know what company made your setting? I love that too. I am such a copy cat!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry I''m getting to this thread so late, but NF your ring is stunning! Just incredible!!! I love the profile of the setting as well, it looks very well-made and the cut and color of the sapphire is to die for.

I''m so sorry to hear about your e-ring and if you want to talk we are ready to listen. I understand how you might feel since my previous pave ring was crushed too and it was my clumsy fault. Things will be better after a while....

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello again ladies...it's taken me awhile to get back to this thread. I couldn't bring myself to come back without pictures...but I did. On a whim while I was visiting my parents I stopped in at R.W. Wise's shop (only a few minutes away!) to oogle at all the goodies, found out that he did appraisals and was the same price as people who knew nothing about colored stones, and decided to drop it off then and there to be appraised. It's been gone over a week now and I MISS IT. And I feel bad that I didn't get around to taking more pics before I dropped it off! But it should arrive back here on Tuesday and I WILL post more pictures soon.

Bad, bad PSer.
7.gif

Stacy, the setting is just a generic setting I think from a company called Settings of NY or something like that. Basically a stuller esque company. But I had my local shop modify the prongs to make them pointed and also shave down the sides holding the traps so they would be a bit more delicate. But actually it was pretty simple!

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this thread!! Congrats neatfreak the ring has come up sensationally.
Wear it in good health and make sure you come back with the close-ups
18.gif

Chefmommy

Rough_Rock
Great looking ring. Cant wait to see more. It will make a nice RHR if you ever get another ring.
I think it looks good as it is.
36.gif

stacy

Shiny_Rock
Yep, I am totally going to get a NeatFreak inspired ring... That sapphire is so amazing...

I hope Jeff can find some rough soon! We PriceScopers are going to be keeping him busy!
36.gif

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
Wow, neatfreak, I am in LOVE!!!!
I don''t know how I missed this thread before, but that is one beeeyoootiful ring! Hmmm, I stole your photographer... I might have to steal your sapphire ring idea too
emteeth.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I, too, am thinking about the Neatfreak Special, as an ering idea. Not for awhile though! Neatfreak, we are just a bunch of copycats
9.gif
I loved your first ring, your wedding was GORGEOUS and now this. You have great taste!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 9:41:54 AM
Author: Miscka
I, too, am thinking about the Neatfreak Special, as an ering idea. Not for awhile though! Neatfreak, we are just a bunch of copycats
9.gif
I loved your first ring, your wedding was GORGEOUS and now this. You have great taste!

Lol. Well thank you. I''m flattered! I am missing this ring something bad right now...it''s on it''s way back from RW Wise where it was appraised and I got the paperwork 3 days ago but the ring hasn''t showed yet! Damn registered mail...and my poor post office, I have been calling them every single morning at 7:30 on the dot when they open to check to see if it''s shown up yet!
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results