shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s here! It''s here! My pinky ring from Whiteflash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Some months ago I posted about getting a pinky ring. I have gotten some really great suggestions from the members here so I finally took the plunge and got a platinum shared prong band featuring 20 x .02 ACA's (approx 1.8 mm wide) from Whiteflash. To measure how small my finger was, I sent them my old pinky ring that I had made years ago. Apparently my ring size is less than 1, probably about 3/4? Maybe a wee bit smaller? I think that my ring is the smallest one Brian has ever made!
3.gif

The first time they sent it, the ring was a little bit loose and Brian was kind enough to ask me tons of questions so that he could fix it. I got it back yesterday and wow! The fireballs are blinding. I am really impressed with ACA diamonds.
1.gif

Sorry that my photgraphy skills are lacking...oh and of course my wrinkled hand!

Pinky Ring Whiteflash.jpg

lislaz

Rough_Rock
It's a beautiful ring. Wear it happily and oh my goodness, your fingers are petite!

bling

Shiny_Rock
hey congrats! it looks fantastic! hmmm..gives me ideas..hahaha.. enjoy your ring!
appl.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it!
love.gif
How awesome. I WANT one...
naughty.gif
Seriously, I have been toying with the notion "Pinky Ring: goofy or totally mod???" And you've just given me the answer.
2.gif
I think it's great and classy and fun. Enjoy!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got the idea of a pinky ring from Oprah. She has one that she wears on her left hand and it's hard to miss. Of course, her other bling is verrryyyyy nice - the diamond studs she has are beautiful!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Michelle, I bet WF is going to be inundated with requests for this ring now!
3.gif

I already printed the picture out!

And Lucky--I want Oprah's pear & round earrings!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. That's a great idea. It did remind me of Miss "O's" pinky ring. Uh oh, do I smell a trend coming down the pike. WF be afraid, be very afraid!!
naughty.gif
It's a beauty.
Nan

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! What a dazzler!!
love.gif
love.gif
And sooooooo tiny too!!!
6.gif

Wear your new perty in good health!!
1.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great!

Maybe I'll post a pic of my e-ring so you can feel better. My fingers are more wrinkly than yours!

Very sweet ring.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Hey now, if we want to start a wrinkly finger contest, I'll win hands down!

Lucky, the pinky ring is so pretty and your hands are tiny! I have my new ring with the 12 3-pointers that I wear as a wedding ring, but every now and then I put in on my right hand pinky. I noticed Oprah's and I think, "hmmmm." Mine is too big to wear there all the time though...I'm afraid it would slide off.

Ready2wed

Rough_Rock
Wow that is one awsome sparklie. Congrats!
We share the same size ring. Hey..can i borrow that ring...
9.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
.02 ACAs are simply amazing to me. It must look spectacular in person--it certainly looks beautiful on your hand. Yup, I'd say you are one lucky honu.
9.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/21/2004 10:48:58 AM
Author:luckyhonu

I think that my ring is the smallest one Brian has ever made!
That''s so very cute
1.gif

Good idea, too !

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
18.gif
yum! it is perfect!!
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
It''s so lovely, dainty & sparkly!
9.gif
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results