carat
color
clarity

#JOTW It's Here! It's Here! My 2.30 ct OMB Antique Cushion Upgrade

Converse

Rough_Rock
Re: It's Here! It's Here! My 2.30 ct OMB Antique Cushion Upg

Haven|1339895108|3217955 said:
Converse--I'm flattered! Thank you so much.

Your friend and anyone else who wants to replicate my ring has my blessing. Matt contacts me every time someone calls him and asks for a replica, and I'm just so beyond flattered every time. I wouldn't have put the pictures on PS if I wasn't comfortable with that possibility, anyway.

Have you seen Vav2006's ring? It's reminiscent of mine, but with a really lovely twist:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-antique-cushion-engagement-ring.176161/

Thank you, Haven! My girlfriend is sure to be excited! I have seen Vav2006's ring; thanks for linking to it. It too is saved in my girlfriends engagement ring folder :)

luvthatRing

Rough_Rock

I just posted on another thread about this ring, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I am bummed its custom. I wanted to just be able to go somewhere and get one! Really nice job on the design!

luvthatRing

Rough_Rock

I cant stop looking at your ring! Thank you for posting so many pictures for me to drool over!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Its Perfect!!!The setting is lovly and the cushion has beautiful chunky facets! :love: :love: Congrats!!! :appl:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thank you, ZestfullyBling and luvthatRing!

luvthatRing--My jeweler would be happy to make this setting for you. He's amazing. Matt Burdeen at Burdeen's Jewelery in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. http://www.burdeens.com

D

Deactivated member 42515

I never saw your ring! How could I have missed this! I'm horrible! :)

I love your ring so much! It is so elegant and beautiful! And I saw the pics of you with your ring and your so pretty! You compliment each other very well!

P.S.- I have a jewel jet and I feel like I'm using it wrong because my ring doesn't seem to get all that much cleaner! Any tips?

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock

I can't even tell you how much I love everything about your ring... The amazing diamond, the setting, the gallery, the peek-a-boo stones, the rose gold... It may be one of my very favorite rings on PS!! (I will not envy... I will not envy... :saint: )

Congratulations to you on such a beautiful work of art!!

Edit... And now that I've gone back through the whole thread... YOU are just too stinking adorable!!! LOVE the pics of you!! :wavey:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

YayTacori|1350072231|3284035 said:
I never saw your ring! How could I have missed this! I'm horrible! :)

I love your ring so much! It is so elegant and beautiful! And I saw the pics of you with your ring and your so pretty! You compliment each other very well!

P.S.- I have a jewel jet and I feel like I'm using it wrong because my ring doesn't seem to get all that much cleaner! Any tips?
Awww, thanks, YT!
Hmmm, I don't know about the Jewel Jet--I blast the heck out of my ring, I just keep on blasting it and blasting it until the steam runs out. I also soak it in the little soaker with ammonia and water first--do you do the soak?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dougsgirl|1350077953|3284104 said:
I can't even tell you how much I love everything about your ring... The amazing diamond, the setting, the gallery, the peek-a-boo stones, the rose gold... It may be one of my very favorite rings on PS!! (I will not envy... I will not envy... :saint: )

Congratulations to you on such a beautiful work of art!!

Edit... And now that I've gone back through the whole thread... YOU are just too stinking adorable!!! LOVE the pics of you!! :wavey:
Thank you so much, Dougsgirl! You're so sweet. ::)

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I'm super late to this party, but I have to pop in an tell you that I LOVE your design skills Haven- absolutely gorgeous design.

Super compliments from me to you- wow, it's so nice......

D

Deactivated member 42515

So I figured out how many times I have to look at your ring to get sick of it.

And that is seriously NEVER!!!! I can't believe how much I love this ring!! This is one of those celebrities that I wish I could meet in person and shake their hand.

ksmom

Shiny_Rock

Haven, I never tire of seeing your ring. I'm not nearly as qualified as David to say this, but I too am so impressed with your design. And your diamond is really something special, just mesmerizing. I hope to grow my OMC into a ring just like yours one day- I believe your ring has outgrown its inspiration in the number of admirers it has! (Alloamie's set was also something I had hoped to pay homage to with my RG set.)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Rockdiamond|1354296973|3319336 said:
I'm super late to this party, but I have to pop in an tell you that I LOVE your design skills Haven- absolutely gorgeous design.

Wow. I am floored by this amazing compliment from you, David. Thank you so much! ::)

I can't take much credit, I just mushed together a bunch of elements from others' rings and got lucky!

Ksmom, YT--THANK YOU! You guys are too sweet!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

Haven|1354387942|3320019 said:
Rockdiamond|1354296973|3319336 said:

Wow. I am floored by this amazing compliment from you, David. Thank you so much! ::)

I can't take much credit, I just mushed together a bunch of elements from others' rings and got lucky!

Ksmom, YT--THANK YOU! You guys are too sweet!

Now now I think credit where credit is due. You did an amazing job designing this ring. I am sorely tempted to get one "heavily influenced" by your design but in yellow fold. Arch! More evil ideas! Must resist....need money for house deposit....ugh... :errrr:

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I can't say anything that hasn't been said already, but you must know that your new bling is now a screensaver on my desktop, LOVE everything about this amazing ring! :love: You did VERY well :appl:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock

Your ring is absolutely stunning. Your design skills are fantastic too. Love everything about it. The profile is so beautiful. :love:

lerouxt

Rough_Rock

Oh wow! I'm in love! Absolutely beautiful ring! Very jealous lol :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

And here I thought we were getting some baby-n-bling shots :bigsmile:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1360019277|3372263 said:
And here I thought we were getting some baby-n-bling shots :bigsmile:
Hmmm . . . why didn't I think of that?! :)

Thank you for the link to the copy, LWD. It's very strange to see a copy of my ring that looks so . . . different. At least the owner loves it, that's all that matters!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lovingwarmdiamonds|1360015821|3372226 said:
I adore your ring and think it is just stunning and so unique. I was just browsing google looking for OMB inspiration and I came across another forum where someone copied your exact ring with a fake diamond. I know many people post on here and don't care if their rings are copied but I also know that some do care. Just in case I thought I'd post here so you and other PSers are aware (I did a quick search and found many other PS rings copied there too). FWIW - your ring really is one of a kind no matter what!

http://betterthandiamond.com/discussion/ubbthreads.php/topics/728197/1

Can I ask why the need to bring this to peoples' attention? Not trying to be rude, I'm just curious. PSers all 'copy' each other's rings too.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Laila619|1361848162|3390531 said:
Lovingwarmdiamonds|1360015821|3372226 said:
I adore your ring and think it is just stunning and so unique. I was just browsing google looking for OMB inspiration and I came across another forum where someone copied your exact ring with a fake diamond. I know many people post on here and don't care if their rings are copied but I also know that some do care. Just in case I thought I'd post here so you and other PSers are aware (I did a quick search and found many other PS rings copied there too). FWIW - your ring really is one of a kind no matter what!

http://betterthandiamond.com/discussion/ubbthreads.php/topics/728197/1

Can I ask why the need to bring this to peoples' attention? Not trying to be rude, I'm just curious. PSers all 'copy' each other's rings too.

lovingwarmdiamonds didn't bring it to our attention - Haven's ring and this particular copy have been the subject of the last 20 posts or so... LWD is just the first to include a link.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Lorrissey--Thank you for that link!

These copies are so strange to see!

sdamjano

Rough_Rock

Your ring is gorgeous! I got so excited when I saw the shot with the ring box. My ring is from Burdeen's too! They are amazing and I love Matt :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a delicate and romantic design!! It really puts your beautiful stone in the spotlight. I love that the setting is RG.
Your new setting looks wonderful on you. Enjoy wearing it!

Phanie

Shiny_Rock

Hi, this is gorgeous and stunning in its simple intricacy (I know totally wrong but that 's just the way it comes to me to explain it!). :bigsmile:
Simple but not plain (far from it).
Intricate enough but not busy.
How high does it sits on your finger? It seems to be quite a flush mount and I LOVE it.
The more I look at it the more I want something ultra similar!
Can I steal your design (with few tweaks 2 mores surprise stones because of the kiddos), please pretty please?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Phanie--thank you and of course! Wouldn't have posted pictures on the internet, otherwise. ;-) I'd love to see what you come up with!

Acinom--Thank you!!

Sdamjano--I love Burdeen's! Matt is the best. Have you seen the new showroom? Beautiful.

Julescott

Rough_Rock

Haven, I never tire of looking at your beautiful ring. It's my favorite on PS. Just stopping by for another look! :wavey:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

I love the soft color with your stone. Beautiful stone too! It is an amazing ring...enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results