shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here!!! Ebay Antique Oval!

anners11

Rough_Rock
Well here's the antique oval halo ring I purchased off of eBay during a sleep deprived haze. See this thread for details of my freak out https://www.pricescope.com/communit...rived-can-be-hazardous-to-your-budget.194209/

Unfrotunately it's rainy and overcast right now so the photos aren't the greatest. So without further delay, here she is. I've named her Florence and I think I love her. I'm going to live with her for a bit before I give my opinion but I think I did well. For what I paid the finger coverage is amazing and she appears pretty white and I can't see any giant inclusions. Obviously I need to get her appraised and will do that soon. So here are the goods. Enjoy!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better weather and I'll take more photos.

oval_facet_1.jpg

oval_closeup.jpg

oval_high_crown.jpg

oval_high_crown2.jpg

oval_handshot_1.jpg

oval_handshot_4.jpg

oval_handshot_2.jpg

oval_handshot_3.jpg[

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
She makes my heart pitter patter

Well done :)

anners11

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I took her to the jeweler just to check to make sure everything is secure and while the prongs are definitely wonky and have had some re-tipping done, all is secure. It's a size 7.5 and I probably need a 6.75 or 7. But I'm just gonna live with it for now cause I don't want to give her up to get her sized for a little bit. We had about 3 minutes of sunshine today and I was in the car. So I snapped a few more iphone photos that show how bright she is.

sunny_oval_3.jpg

sunny_oval_2.jpg

sunny_oval_0.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Florence!!! She is beautiful and I also love the setting she is currently living in. :love: The ring is just gorgeous- great ebay find anners! :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved her the other day with your vendor pics and I am glad that you love her as well. You have great taste!!!! Even if it was in somewhat of a haze!!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Really very pretty! Great find :appl: Looks beautiful on your hand and I love the setting :love:

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
uhfreakingmazing! can't wait for florence to meet the sun :D

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like her! Looks like she has lots of personality!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
O M G

*thud* that was the sound of me crashing through my computer screen. I'm in love!!!!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:love: :love: :love: >>> is how I feel about your ring. It's absolute vintage perfection!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful and a good buy! :love: I love the center stone and that culet is what gives it character! It absolutely is not too big!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A beautiful ring and a great find! Congratulations!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very feminine--I love it!

cheers--Sharon

anners11

Rough_Rock
So the sun was out today! Here's my last batch of photos. I know I've posted a bunch but I can't help it. She has this cool blue hue in some of the photos so I'm going to check for fluoro tonight at work. I really hope she has a little, I just love fluoro.

close_up.jpg

oval_sparkly_hand.jpg

oval_fire.jpg

bright_2.jpg

bright.jpg

oval_gallery2.jpg

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!! I love antique ovals, but I've never managed to source one of any significant size. Truly gorgeous!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing IRL!!! Love all the hand shots. please keep them coming!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Florence is really really pretty! I am so glad it worked out and you love her! Your last pictures show her off so well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results