shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s DONE!!!!!! Thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ff

Shiny_Rock
It''s finally all done!! And you have all helped so much!!! I will definitely put a full set of photos later that will do it more justice but just got it home and had to share with all of you! Wink was a huge help in finding the perfect sapphires at the end and my local jeweler did an amazing job of putting it all together. Full story to come.
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Here''s a quick photo that really doesn''t do it any justice. It''s nightime here so not great indoor lighting. GF is about to get home so will have to wait till she''s at work tomorrow to take some good photos.
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Again, THANK YOU so much everyone. I can''t believe that after all the insanity, it''s all done!!!!
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

IMG_8201x500.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! You did a great job! Definitely indulge us with some more pics tomorrow!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
ff, it''s awesome. Fom the diamond to the sapphire sides and that lovely trellis setting. Great job guy.
36.gif
She''s gonna love it!!
30.gif
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow -- that is one STUNNING ring!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very pretty. And the sapph. look GREAT.
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I was just thinking of you...looks like ya dun good! MM good!
30.gif
Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! love those blues!!!!!!!! :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful...

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Can I just say that... I''ve never been a big fan of three stone rings... or diamond/sapphire settings... but WOW -- I am a convert! Your ring looks absolutely stunning. Gorgeous stones, and the setting looks exremely well made. Absolutely beautiful, congratulations!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
ah, it is so pretty! Love the sapphires. She is a lucky girl!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Can''t wait to hear more about it.

Linda

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I WANT THAT
36.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
This is lovely and as elegant as can be. I am looking forward to the story and details. Great ring!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, what an eye-popper! I love the trellis setting and the rich blue sapphires, very beautiful.

ff

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went out to dinner with my GF and came back to find all of your amazing responses!!!! WOW!!!
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
You are all incredible.
21.gif
21.gif
It''s so hard to keep all of this a secret so having all of you to share it with helps tons!!!
21.gif
21.gif
I am sure many of you know exactly how much I''m dyinggggggggggggggg to show it to her NOW!!!
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

I will definitely post tomorrow more photos with different angles and light conditions. I can''t wait to see it myself in the sun!! By the time we finished getting it all set at the jewlers, the sun had gone behind clouds and never came back out so I haven''t yet seen it myself in full daylight! You all know the first thing I''ll be doing when she leaves for work in the morning.
21.gif
I''ve seen the stones seperately but can''t wait to see the full effect.
21.gif
21.gif

And I''ll definitely post a full writeup of how it all came about. As some of you know from other threads, I really wanted this ring to be perfect so went through a lot of learning and a lot of saving from all of you at PS.
21.gif
21.gif
I even managed to get Garry to want to run me over with his truck!
9.gif
9.gif
He was super helpful though like all of you and I can not begin to say how much I appreciate all of your help and am so happy that I found PS at the start of this adventure. There were a few twists along the way that should make for interesting and hopefully helpful insights for others who like me, came here not knowing much at first.
21.gif
21.gif
I dread to think of what I would have ended up with without all of you!!!
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

THANK YOU!!!!!
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!! That is one amazingly beautiful ring!! Even more beautiful than I thought it''d be. Well done!! Your girlfriend is going LOOOOVVVVEEE it!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it turned out just perfect ff!
36.gif
well done.

i am really looking forward to more pics!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooooh, very pretty!

*waiting for more pics*

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
ff:

You are soooo cute!

Your excitement is contageous! I bet that ring is just burning a hole in your pocket you want to give it to her so bad! You are so happy you are just about to burst!! The thrill of the proposal is as it should be. I am so happy for you.

Now about that ring.... It's fan-ta-bu-lous!!!! Just gorgeous in everyway. Your girlfriend will be crazy with joy when you ask her and she sees her ring!! You did and outstanding job from the selection of your diamond and side stones to that beautiful setting. You should be proud, you done good kiddo!!!

Now post some more pictures when you can!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results