shape
carat
color
clarity

ISO: princess thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

guylian

Rough_Rock
35.gif
Hi Snooper!! Sorry for the delay in response! I''m such a slaaaacker... LOL.
31.gif

This ring was actually a 10yr anniversary present from my big guy. From the day he gave it to me, I''ve actually started wearing it instead of my original set.
7.gif
At first I couldn''t find myself to part ways with my first set... but now I have this honker (at least it is to me - LOL!) I can''t seem to put it away or wear it only on "special" occasions. And when I say 10yrs, it accounts for the total years we have been together (known him for 12)! He is truly an awesome man! And by golly, I love him to death! We had our civil ceremony in 2006 and plan to have a big wedding in 2010. Long story, but he initially proposed in 2000. Sooo, with that said - I have NO clue what band I am going to use with that honker! I have a couple ideas, perhaps even a reset - but nothing in the works as of yet. Who knows, I may even get a third one for our BIG day!!! LOL!! Just kidding!! Well...not really
31.gif
but you know what I mean!

Here''s another thread I initiated of my "anticipated" project, with WONDERFUL feedbacks from ladies with FANTASTIC ideas
9.gif
:https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/if-you-had-a-4-01ct.78729/

Here is a picture of my original set:

DSC01934.JPG

guylian

Rough_Rock
...and here is the honker with the 1st ring he gave me 1yrs ago.
12.gif
I guess it''ll do for now even though it scratches the prong like a devil!

guylian21.JPG

Kath1609

Rough_Rock
Hi

Here is my brand new engagement ring. It's so new, I don't actually have it yet. :) I just received the pics from Whiteflash and they are shipping it today. This is my first time posting a pic, so I hope it works!

Specs
Centre : G, VS1, 0.51, ACA cut
Sides : G, VS2, 0.25, ACA cut

Edit : That's a bit small! I'll try again!

kmiconRing2_rs.jpg

Kath1609

Rough_Rock
Second time lucky

kmiconRings2_rs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results