shape
carat
color
clarity

ISO French/carre cut bezel band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!
35.gif
I have started thinking about what wedding band I want to go with my musey''s set looks with the contrast between her asscher and jazz band. But, I am a stickler for symmetry, and I think I would prefer a french/carre cut bezel band. I have been searching extensively though, and I cannot find anything. Has anyone seen something like this? I can find french/carre eternity bands, but I love the bezel-style and really want to go that route. Thanks for your help!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beverly k has quite a few bands with bezels on them with square and rectangular cuts. You can check out the line on the pearlmans site. I think someone around here mentioned though that they stopped doing french cuts and now just do bags.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2008 12:15:42 AM
Author: kcoursolle
Beverly k has quite a few bands with bezels on them with square and rectangular cuts. You can check out the line on the pearlmans site. I think someone around here mentioned though that they stopped doing french cuts and now just do bags.

Bummer! I guess bags could work, too, but it would not be symmetrical. I love pearlmans'' stuff, though, so that is a good suggestion. Thanks!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I''ve seen anything like you are describing, but you could try Singlestone. Many of the pieces on their website feature French cuts. And they could problem do something custom for you.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wowwwwww geckodani, those two are stunning bands!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I had actually never heard of French/carre cut (well, but then again I am still relatively new to this site) but I love the look! Thanks for making me aware of something new!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2008 10:48:43 AM
Author: mscushion
Wowwwwww geckodani, those two are stunning bands!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I had actually never heard of French/carre cut (well, but then again I am still relatively new to this site) but I love the look! Thanks for making me aware of something new!
Hee hee. I love looking for fun and different stuff. I''m glad katamari asked - gave me an excuse to go investigate something new!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I guess I was right gecko!!
2.gif
Thanks for posting those last few rings. Aren''t they totally droolworthy?!?!?! I especially love the last one. I think that last one may actually be the style that katamari is looking for.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2008 11:57:09 AM
Author: geckodani
I like the last two too. I think the second to the last is my fav though!
gecko: I am with you, I actually prefer the second to last one also!! Mostly because I like non-matchy combos. But since katamari is going for symmetry (I am guessing she means all square cut stones) then perhaps the last one will work for her. You are great at finding stuff gecko!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2008 12:12:09 PM
Author: onedrop

Date: 12/22/2008 11:57:09 AM
I like the last two too. I think the second to the last is my fav though!
gecko: I am with you, I actually prefer the second to last one also!! Mostly because I like non-matchy combos. But since katamari is going for symmetry (I am guessing she means all square cut stones) then perhaps the last one will work for her. You are great at finding stuff gecko!!
Thanks! I love treasure hunts.

The second to last one is all square french cuts - the little ones are just set on their tips (kite set? compass set? whatever....)

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! Singlestep and Geckodani, I think my FI is going to curse the day you introduced me to Singlestone.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Now I want to do stacking bands! I do love the symmetry, but I also love the mixed shapes together, too. What''s a girl to do! And OECs. Wowza!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty, you have me wanting a RHR now. Those Erica Grace rings are stunning!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2008 11:43:25 PM
Author: katamari

Date: 12/22/2008 11:18:18 AM
Hah! 1.3 carats of French Cut Bezel Set Bling!

http://singlestone.com/site.php?page=collections&catID=9&pID=72&startRow=1

This one might just be 'the one.' LOVE, LOVE, L-O-V-E IT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
I think it would look amazing with your asscher! Symmetry, but fun at the same time!

Musey - Hee hee - I want it on my hand NOW too!!!

tradergirl - ooooh, Christmas lights on your hand! But prettier, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results