shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there a thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
dedicated to cushions? If, so please let me know. I am particularly interested in any that show them as part of the wedding set.

Thanks so much
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi samantha. I just made a comment not too long ago about how I was surprised we didn''t have a cushion thread, unless I had missed it. Nobody chimed in to post one, so I''m thinking we don''t.

But if you type cushion in, in the search box, there are some threads (some with pics) that will come up.

HTH

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the only thread I can think of right now about cushions A Cushion by any Other Name - apart from that, there are some in various threads in the Show me the Ring forum, but they are scattered about to the best of my knowledge.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2007 9:32:27 AM
Author: belle
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-cushions.36837/

anything that you want to try to find, can be typed into the search box in the above right. there aren''t too many things that haven''t already been discussed!
37.gif
Actually, on that note, I''ve been searching for a thread relavent to my ''issue'' but cannot find...maybe you can help.

I have a cushion, my FI gave to me (before I discovered PS) and although I love it, and love that he picked it for me, there is something about the stone I''m not crazy about.
It''s 1Ct, F colour, VSI (eye clean), ...but there were no % specs on the Gemologist certification?! I''m lost.

So my ''issue'' is that when I tilt the diamond on a slight angle, I see a "shadow" or a dark patch (not like an inclusion, more like no light reflection).
What is this called? and what is it caused from?

Sorry to Thread-jack. I just want to know how to refer to the patch....
~Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results