shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my upgrade-Thanks PS''ers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tdha

Rough_Rock
2.368 cts
F color
VS2
AGS Ideal 0 cut
57.4%
60.9%
34.9%
40.7%
no fluor

6 prong platinum setting
2.5 mm channel set eternity band
Thanks to everyone who helped me pick my stone, especially Lorelei, Ellen, and Stonecold!! I could not have done it without all your expertise.

ps12.368.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous! Great numbers, great color, great clarity! I love the simple six prong mounting as well.

Is the band new too? Looks very nice with the solitaire - a winning combo for sure!

You did a fabulous job - enjoy!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
G
30.gif
rgeous!!!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
I guess it''s like asking a woman how much she weighs... but I wish it was in the line up what size ring people wore so I don''t have to ask everytime! LOL!

Indulge me if you will... what size is this gorgeous combo?!!!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
THE most classical and gorgous setting possible!!!! The Marilyn Monroe of wedding sets!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set, you must be so thrilled with it!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Oh my god, I love your upgraded set!!! It`s gorgeous!! And your photos are excellent!
36.gif
30.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Such a classic set. You could never get bored looking at that....

Thanks for sharing.

tdha

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much! I am very excited and can''t keep my eyes off of it. By the way my ring size is 6-6.5 the rings are 6.5 but pretty big on me.

I already had the eternity band in anticipation. I like the way they look together. I was concerned the band would be kind of dated but I really like it. I bought that at Tiffany''s and am glad I did because the diamonds touch and there is minimal metal.

Thanks for letting me share!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Woah!
23.gif
I think my heart just stopped mometarily. STUNNING!!!
36.gif
I love the classic combo, and that stone is just majorly droolworthy!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!!
30.gif
30.gif
. Congrats on the upgrade. I love F VS2 (because mine is too, tee hee).

Where''s yr setting from? It''s very nice and elegant. I''d like to reset mine to one like yrs.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! Very, very lovely!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exactly what I love!!!
30.gif
I suspected that was a Tiffany w-band! Beautiful!

So who made your Tiffany repro e-ring setting? It looks really nice!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, congrats!

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful set. That band is exactly what I want for my solitaire. Can you please tell me how many stones are in it and the carat weight????

I Love Carats

Rough_Rock
Your rings are beautiful!! I''m jealous :) Which vendor did you use, if you don''t mind me asking?

tdha

Rough_Rock
Thanks again.

Beaglemom- the band is 2.5 mm & .56 tcw. the diamonds go all the way around. Many people tried to talk me out of the entire ring filled but I love the surprise of sparkle on the inside of my hand, and it is too big and spins so I don''t have to keep fixing it.

I found it in the Tiffany celebration ring section online. At the store they only had 2mm and 3 mm, same as in the wedding ring section online. http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=GRP00906&cid=287462&search_params=s+5-p+6-c+287462-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t&selectedsku=18409356&mcat=148204

Ilovecarats and Diamondseeker,

My repro was done by my jeweler. I don''t even know who actually made it as he is contracted with the diamond dealer, sorry.

At first I was disappointed it wasn''t knife edged enough and wanted it more Tiffany-ish. But I decided to not mess with it and love it as is. I am in LOVE with the prongs and was afraid something would go wrong.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful upgrade! The new set looks stunning together. I''m not normally one for channel settings, but yours is just perfect! It looks fantastic.

tdha

Rough_Rock
Beaglemom, I think there are 37 stones, I keep losing count! They are really small and go all the way around so I keep messing up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results