shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing Isla: HFG antique cushion from Jewels by Grace

Strawberry129

Rough_Rock
Re: Introducing Isla: HFG antique cushion from Jewels by Gra

She's BREATHTAKING...the pastel colors...gorgeous!!!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

it's beautiful.. so sorry about your dog, I know the feeling :( love is always there for our fur ones..

Cannot wait to see your setting... love love the stone!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats ROL that is a beautiful rock!... :love: :appl:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

congrats on Isla!!! she is a beauty.

sorry to hear about Tori. big hugs.

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock

Oh ROL, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Tori! Our fur babies are indeed our babies - loved and cherished. She was so lucky to you and I'm sure you were as treasured to her as she is to you. Big, big hugs.

And oh how I've been waiting for this big reveal!! Isla is everything - and more - that I knew she would be! What a stunning combination of cushion with OEC flowery facets. :love: :love: :love: Sigh. How do you get anything done with this beauty on your finger?! I'm so happy for you in finding your HFG! Now to wait for the setting... will you use EW? I can hardly wait to see it!! Super congrats and wear in good health always!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

mochiko42|1476865544|4088522 said:
So sorry for the loss of your pup. She was a beauty, from the photos I saw on IG. Hopefully she is playing and having lots of treats somewhere over rainbow bridge.

I love your HFG cushion! can't wait to see how you will set it. Your settings are always gorgeous! :naughty:

Thank you for your condolences.. I am sure she is running around and having fun up there with my other senior rescue dog who also died earlier this year of congenital heart issues.

Haha my settings are usually so elaborate and statement pieces.. I might need to tone it down this time :)

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

kathley|1476870752|4088530 said:
Such a gorgeous diamond; the faceting, the personality in the video, everything!

Thank you! Isla is definitely a firecracker of a diamond!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

missy|1476871885|4088532 said:
ROL, Isla is gorgeous. Breathtaking and spectacular and cannot wait to see how you set her.

I am so sorry about Tori and my deepest condolences to you and your family. (((HUGS))).

Thank you for your kind words about my HFG cushion !

And thank you so much for your condolences. You are always so sweet and I know you understand the love and bond of a person and their fur kiddo. The pain is still so real.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

lknvrb4|1476871950|4088533 said:
Amazing diamond! :love:

Thanks! :D

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

Shoney|1476872435|4088535 said:
Oh. my. word. That is one gorgeous rock! :love:
And your pictures are delightful. Been trying to photograph mine, and either I'm doing it all wrong or I need a new camera!
The past several weeks I've been looking for my own holy grail, and the indecision about my current stone is driving me nuts. Reading your initial reaction to your stone is telling for me.
Can't wait to see how you set it!!

Aw thanks! I never had a reaction like that to a diamond but hey, after playing with it for a few more days I knew it wasn't just that "something new" infatuation. Hope you find your holy grail stone !

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

tyty333|1476879401|4088549 said:
She is gorgeous!

Sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved dog. Never easy...

Thanks ! And it never is, and I hope it never becomes easy...

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

ringcat|1476884202|4088562 said:
Very sorry to hear of your loss ROL. I hope time heals the pain and you are left with just amazing memories of Tori to make you smile.

Just wanted to say your stone is utterly gorgeous, truly. Antique cushion with OEC faceting is just beautiful, the only kind of antique cushions I like. Wishing you a wonderful journey in finding its setting.

I'm sure time will heal the pain, but in the meanwhile-- it's so quiet without her. She had a definite presence that is sorely missed.

Thank you! These cushions are definitely hard to find and 4 years of searching finally has ended !

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

PierreBear|1476884490|4088564 said:
Sorry to hear about your dog. Beautiful diamond though. Love the facets! Keep us posted on how you set it!

Thank you for your condolences.

We'll see.. still deciding on how to set it.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

aac2013|1476930619|4088819 said:
Phenomenal diamond. :love:

:love:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

foxinsox|1476933244|4088833 said:
I'm so sorry for the loss of your dog - she sounds like she was a sweet wonderful part of your life. Kudos to you for rescuing her and giving her a happy second half of her life.
Ps your diamond is gorgeous :love: I hope you enjoy setting it!

Thank you for your very kind words and condolences. She was definitely a huge part of why I got more involved in rescue, she really has taken a piece of my heart.

Finding the right diamond seems easier than coming up with the setting, oddly!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

Skippy|1477103587|4089468 said:
Wow incredible!!! Love it.

I am so sorry about Tori.

Thank you ! I hope to see you next year!!! <3

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

Strawberry129|1477145898|4089520 said:
She's BREATHTAKING...the pastel colors...gorgeous!!!!!

Thank you! I am quite smitten with the faceting-- it's just so hard to get a good photo!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

Tekate|1477153805|4089539 said:
it's beautiful.. so sorry about your dog, I know the feeling :( love is always there for our fur ones..

Cannot wait to see your setting... love love the stone!

Truly, thank you for your condolences. We love them deeply and fully! It's hard to not give our all to the fur kiddos.

Setting may not be till next year :(

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

Dancing Fire|1477375440|4090316 said:
Congrats ROL that is a beautiful rock!... :love: :appl:

Thanks DF! Will you ever go to a PS GTG??? :naughty: :naughty:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

gregchang35|1477386077|4090324 said:
congrats on Isla!!! she is a beauty.

sorry to hear about Tori. big hugs.

Greg, you are always so sweet ! Thank you for your condolences and compliments ! :wavey:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

LateBloomer28|1477425106|4090487 said:
Oh ROL, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Tori! Our fur babies are indeed our babies - loved and cherished. She was so lucky to you and I'm sure you were as treasured to her as she is to you. Big, big hugs.

And oh how I've been waiting for this big reveal!! Isla is everything - and more - that I knew she would be! What a stunning combination of cushion with OEC flowery facets. :love: :love: :love: Sigh. How do you get anything done with this beauty on your finger?! I'm so happy for you in finding your HFG! Now to wait for the setting... will you use EW? I can hardly wait to see it!! Super congrats and wear in good health always!

Thank you sincerely for your condolences. I was so blessed to have been able to give her (what I hope was a very happy ) a new lease on life after her former owner abused , used, and then dumped her. She was always so happy-go-lucky!

Hahah she's not set and that is the only reason why I have been able to focus on work! Unfortunately after that big financial hit, we'll just have to wait till we're comfortable again with spending a large amount of money. I was going to use EW, but my aesthetics are a little more elaborate than her aesthetic. I love, love, love her work-- and I wish I was a solitaire girl, but I love my very elaborate halos!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost two dogs in such a short time. Rough on the heart.

Easy to see why you are in love with your diamond. She's a complete beauty. Congratulations!
Any more photos to share?

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

holy WOW!!!!!! HFG fo' sho!
:love: :love: :love:
Congrats on the stone, but so sorry to hear about your pup.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

Jimmianne|1477471778|4090638 said:
I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost two dogs in such a short time. Rough on the heart.

Easy to see why you are in love with your diamond. She's a complete beauty. Congratulations!
Any more photos to share?

It definitely was. Still hard to turn around, expecting Tori to be there and she's just not.

I do.. let me dig around on my phone :)

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

lorrissey|1477502469|4090763 said:
holy WOW!!!!!! HFG fo' sho!
:love: :love: :love:
Congrats on the stone, but so sorry to hear about your pup.

Hahah HFG Fo'Sho hahaha I love it!

Thank you for your condolences! <3 Hope to see you at the GTG next year !

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I keep looking at it and thinking it's more of an Antique cushion hybrid with an OEC, so a cushion shaped stone with part Antique cushion and part OEC patterning inside it, rather than strictly cushion type patterning, which is probably why you love it - best of both worlds, an antique cushion that performs more like an OEC.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

arkieb1 said:
I keep looking at it and thinking it's more of an Antique cushion hybrid with an OEC, so a cushion shaped stone with part Antique cushion and part OEC patterning inside it, rather than strictly cushion type patterning, which is probably why you love it - best of both worlds, an antique cushion that performs more like an OEC.

Exactly! I love the flowery faceting of an OEC but the outline of a cushion, but it's not quite oec faceting either-- it's a mix of cushion and oec. There have been 2 antique cushions in the past that I've regretted not pulling the trigger on (mostly because the pricing was FANTASTIC) that were very similar to this cushion. The ASET shows mostly reds, with a little bit of green towards the edges and some leakage, but not much at all. I was blown away when I opened the paper because it was the brightest cushion I've ever seen as far as light play.

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock

Oh, my! It's beathtaking. So sorry about your fur baby crossing the Rainbow Bridge. I've been there and the first few weeks are especially painful.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

The diamond is breathtaking - can't wait to see it set!

As a fur-mama herself, condolences to your loss. It was very hard to see my fur baby go to the rainbow bridge and understand how difficult this period is.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results