shape
carat
color
clarity

Input Please - Gap Between Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I honestly prefer the look of a gap to the flush-fit look, and when I get around to redesigning my ering, I want to have the type of setting that leaves a gap between the two rings. Your set is gorgeous, by the way!

doxielover

Rough_Rock
Your set is gorgeous
30.gif
Love the gap!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2008 9:57:49 AM
Author: Dani
I like the gap.....My rings are also non-flush....I thought it would be an issue and I strongly considered re-setting my EC until I found a w-band I LOVED with my e-ring. I realized I didnt mind the gap at all....

Your set is really lovely, I wouldnt change a thing about it!!! Just enjoy!!!!
36.gif
Don''t mean to thread-jack, but Dani, I have never seen the band you picked, though I have read your thread where you were considering a re-set. Did you post a picture anywhere?

DD
35.gif

soprano87

Rough_Rock
Indypitty, the space looks nice! Your set looks lovely; personally, I prefer the space with a ring like yours b/c it really sets off the diamond that way.

I am biased, b/c my set is similar -- both bands are ~2mm with a space in between.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thanks-pricescope-markt-cushion-leon-setting-quest-band.71222/

I''d say, go with it, if you like it! If you''re wavering, maybe get a custom band made to go with it instead. But I think it looks great as-is.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally prefer flush, however with the thinness of your bands, it looks fine. If you like it, then definitely go with it.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/18/2008 8:38:59 PM
Author: EricaR
Most times I don''t really like a gap between rings, but I absolutely love yours! The gap seems to suit the delicate bands.
Ditto!

I love the gap with your delicate bands!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/20/2008 10:08:27 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

Date: 1/20/2008 9:57:49 AM
Author: Dani
I like the gap.....My rings are also non-flush....I thought it would be an issue and I strongly considered re-setting my EC until I found a w-band I LOVED with my e-ring. I realized I didnt mind the gap at all....

Your set is really lovely, I wouldnt change a thing about it!!! Just enjoy!!!!
36.gif
Don''t mean to thread-jack, but Dani, I have never seen the band you picked, though I have read your thread where you were considering a re-set. Did you post a picture anywhere?

DD
35.gif
I agree - I''ve been waiting for the pictures too! :)

But to answer the question, I think it looks GREAT with that little gap.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results