shape
carat
color
clarity

Inadequate pictures of Kelpie's Collection

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I have so many things I got in the past year and haven't shared. I am sworn not to make any more jewelry purchases other that projects in progress so what's mine is mine, but there is a lot I haven't been able to photograph yet. I'll add to it as I can. The light was fading fast tonight so the pics are all pretty bad.

First we have art nouveau earrings in 14k WG with two OMCs weight approximate 1CTW. I just got these today and felt a twinge of disappointment when I found one had a pretty bad chip or natural on the girdle and a carbon spec smack over the culet, it's difficult to tell it's not the culet though. Then I reminded myself they were over a hundred years old and I only paid $250 for them...

collection 011.JPG

collection 007.JPG

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Next are .78 CTW Trans-Euros in stock platinum settings which Singlestone hand milgrained, it was a very affordable combo to do it that way.

collection 003.JPG

collection 012.JPG

collection 015.JPG

collection 016.JPG

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
.538 OMC cushion in WF four corners pendant. I really wish I had kept this in the stick pin it came in and just put the whole thing on a necklace but I cracked one of the emeralds cleaning it. Bonehead. It's not as blingy as I like by itself.

omc 007.JPG

omc 030.JPG

oldminepin007.JPG

omc 003.JPG

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Also new this week: .85 carat Fancy Brown Diamond 9 x 4.5mm Marquise...I paid all of $85 for this and it is HUGE. Clean with the exception of a isolated cluster of crystals which is only noticeable up very close.

collection 045.JPG

collection 044.JPG

collection 047.JPG

collection 042.JPG

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
A Deco sapphire set I wear sometimes. The split shank is 14k WG and made in England and the french cut sapphires are in platinum.

sapp530015.JPG

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Wow kelpie! :love:

I see what you mean about the stick pin - the setting with the emeralds was interesting, but the diamond looks very clean on its own.

That brown diamond is to-die-for!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
kelpie, your collection is gorgeous!!! I especially love those bezeled earrings and the sapphire set :love: :love: :love: :love:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Everything in your collection is beautiful! I'd love to see ear shots of your earrings. I think your pics are more than adequate. :appl: :appl: :appl:

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
I loooove that brown marquise!

Beautiful collection!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
lovely collection kelpie!

although you are making me feel very guilty that i haven't shared mine at all.... :halo:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous collection Kelpie! I love the miligrain earrings and that brown diamond has some serious fire going on! :love:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Kelpie, you may have one of my favorite collections on all of PS - so many beautiful antiques! I am sitting here clutching my metaphorical peals, seriously. :rodent:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
kelpie! everything is beautiful but if you don't mind me asking where did you get the french cut sapphire eband? it is to die for!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelpie, those bezel studs have me drooling, and I'm on the prowl for a frenchie band just like that... where do you live? :naughty:

And chip or natural or not, nice find!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Please excuse me while I sit here and drool. YUM.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
You all are so kind! I live near DC. The 1920's sapphire band is an ebay find (most of my stuff is) would you believe I won it for $170? The seller claimed the stones were natural, just a couple have chips. I had been wanting a deco french cut band for so long, but you have to find them in your perfect size and the ones I was seeing were upwards of $1500, so fantastic find. I should have some new goodies to unveil tomorrow!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I got my wedding bands today! They are antiques singlestone restored. The rose cut band they restored the engraving and tightened the diamonds (which are not antique), the french cut band they replaced missing diamonds. I love them! I took a bunch of similar pictures but I am going to post them anyway indiscriminately!

weddingrings 001.jpg

weddingrings 002.JPG

weddingrings 003.JPG

weddingrings 004.JPG

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kelpie, you are killing me!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results