shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideal Cut Platinum Eternity Band For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
As some of you may know, I have decided on the shared-prong eternity ring wedding set from signedpieces.com. About a year ago, I purchased a channel set eternity band thinking that I would use that as my wedding ring to go with my Stuller Solstice setting. Well, plans change and I now have a "spare" eternity band that I'm hoping to sell so that I have more money to spend on my wedding jewelry (a great pair of earrings, I hope). So, I thought I would see if anyone here would be interested in my channel set band. I had the ring appraised by a local GIA graduate gemologist. I will give you all pertinent info from the appraisal. If there’s anything else you’d like to know, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Metal: 950 Platinum
Diamond weight: 1.14 (26 stones measuring 2.20 x 1.32)
Clarity: VS-2 to SI-1
Color: G
Cut: Round brilliant, Ideal – Class 1a
Total weight of ring: 3.8 grams
Ring width: 3.2mm
Ring depth: 1.80mm
Ring size: 6.25
Condition: Excellent (hardly worn)

This ring was custom made for me by Keppie Keiger which is a diamond cutting company that specializes only in ideal cut stones. Please email or PM if you’re interested.

PS I'm hoping it's still okay to post "for sale" threads. If not, please let me know and I will promptly delete the post.

eternity ring 1.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another view. Let me know if anyone would like more pictures. Thanks!

eternity ring 1a.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results