shape
carat
color
clarity

I picked up my new setting today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tweeanna

Shiny_Rock
I went and picked up a new setting from my local jeweler today that I had custom made for me. I''m in the process of looking for a bigger and better cut stone than the one that I currently have, so the new setting won''t have a stone in it yet until Ifind the right stone to put in it. The pictures below will be some without a stone it it, and some pictures will have a CZ in it to show what it will look like with a stone in it. I will also post the new setting against my old setting. They''re both very similiar, but I like the new one better.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
twee, that center stone is so clear, you can see right through it. Woohoo what high clarity.
20.gif
Sorry, could not resist.
9.gif

I really love your new setting. Don''t forget to post pics when it''s done.

shay

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
setting is beautiful!!!

tweeanna

Shiny_Rock
Hope you don''t mind me posting more pictures! Here are some with a CZ on top.....

IMGP1723.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
yup, love, love, love the new setting; and the old one is no slouch. I just like the look and feel of the new one if that makes sense?

shay

tweeanna

Shiny_Rock
Hi Shay37!

Yes, you're right, I do still like my old setting, but somehow the new setting seems to have an extra oomph to it.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
They are both very nice, but the new one is more sparkly and bright. It looks beautiful on your finger and I look forward to seeing it with your diamond set in it.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty set, can''t wait to see the finished product!

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Oh its beautiful!!! I love how the sidestones are smaller, it is just georgeous!! I cant wait to see the pics once its set
30.gif
36.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
The set is gorgeous!! Please post pics when everything is finished!

And the old set is gorgeous too, but I do like the two round sidestones of your new setting best
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re pretty similar, the old setting and the new one, but I definitely prefer the new one. It does have a certain oomph that the old one didn''t. Love it!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I like your new setting too! I think I just prefer the round sidestones...but they''re both gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new setting is just gorgeous and I can''t wait to see it when it is finished!!
36.gif

Chef Italia

Rough_Rock
Wow, that set is beautiful. You go girl!
31.gif
Do you know what type of diamond you are going to set in it?

-Natalia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results