shape
carat
color
clarity

I picked up my Girlfriends Engagement Ring Today Guys

DiamondMan85

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone after five weeks i have finally picked up my girlfriends ring, i had it custom made for her, i picked the diamonds, the colour, the shank design, the setting type and height. I Like it a lot, what do you think? :love:

0.80 Carat Centre Stone, Very good Cut, H Colour (Faces Up Very White no Yellow can be seen!) 0.25 carats on the channel set shank so
1 x Full Carat of Diamond on this ring.

The Setting is a Tiffany Setting 7.3mm Raised
All in 18 carat white Gold
Shank Design has the shoulder tapered in towards the diamond (Gives a nice appearance of the diamond being bigger)

I am taking my girlfriend to Prague for a romantic getaway on 8th June, I hope she says yes i will update with further news when i get back :bigsmile: I love this girl so i wanted to make her happy. I asked her what she wanted in a ring and pieced it together and had a custom one made for her (she hasnt got a clue!)

Hope you like the ring guys but please be honest in your opinions i wouldnt be hurt.

2011-05-07 12.06.43.jpg

2011-05-07 12.10.05.jpg

IMG00513-20110507-1212.jpg

IMG00512-20110507-1211.jpg

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
What a romantic place to propose! Prague is so romantic, like something out of a fairytale.

If you want to be really sappy, there is a very small bridge in Prague (castle side and below the Charles bridge) where people go to put a lock on a gate overlooking a small canal (offshoot of the Vltava, not the big river itself). They lock the lock around one of the gate bars and throw the river into the canal so the love lock can never be undone. I can't describe the exact location, but I'm sure its easily googled. I don't normally consider myself the sappy kind, but when I was in Prague with my husband this past winter, we stumbled upon this hidden treasure and my inner girly girl loved it. Maybe you could incorporate this into your proposal somehow?

Either way, the ring is stunning, and have a wonderful time in Prague. Best of luck to you two! :)

DiamondMan85

Rough_Rock
thanks for the nice comments. i will look into prague more in depth now and try find places i can ask her to marry me :appl:

Glad you like the ring, i hope to get more pics up soon. What pics do you guys wanna see? Side view? On top?

Im quite a proud owner of the ring i thought i did quite well in choosing the everything on the ring/design/diamond (custom ) For a first timer lol

The only thing i think i would change would probably be a bigger centre stone in a few years but the 0.80 looks a nice size anyway

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Face on and of course, hand shots after the proposal! :)

Sparkly_Not_Gaudy

Rough_Rock
I hope that your proposal is happily accepted and that you have countless years of happiness together as man and wife.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!! Good luck with the proposal!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very pretty! Best of luck to the both of you.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! The ring is very pretty. Good luck on your proposal.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice job! Beautiful ring and Hope she says YES!!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is lovely :appl: Good luck with the proposal!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results