shape
carat
color
clarity

I never gave my ring a proper thread...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi all! I jumped in to the crazy world of pricescope after becoming engaged and although I posted my e-ring here and there I never gave it a proper thread!

I just did a photo shoot today of most of my collection so I'm going to share the best of my pics! I'm going to do a thread over in colored stones for those of you interested in seeing some more of the other rings featured....

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

with the wedding band:

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

with some of her friends:

original.aspx

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty rings!! I love an asscher in a halo!!

And I would never guess an L!

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Very beautiful! What is the size of your diamond!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
You have a beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing!
30.gif
30.gif

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! So awesome!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wow gorgeous!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Asscherhalo_lover - that ring is really,really beautiful!! And I love the WB too. Can you share where you got both the setting for the asscher, and the wedding band? I''ve been looking for a baguette and round band, but the only ones I''ve seen have the rounds sticking up too high. The rest of your beauties are lovely as well. I''d love to see more pics.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
thanks so much! my er, stone and setting, are from diamonds by lauren and my wedding band is from zales. zales was the last place i even thought i would find my perfect band but after visiting five different places in person i popped in and popped out with the perfect ring!

i posted more pics of the gemstone rings over on the colored stones board!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Asscherhalo - BEAUTIFUL collection!! Your ER is stunning and I love the band with it. I just saw your amethyst thread and she''s a beauty, too!!!! Do you have any more shots of your pave half bezel? And what is that beautiful blue?!?!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing! Your ring is really beautiful and I''m glad you gave it its own thread.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/19/2009 10:23:58 PM
Author: Elmorton
Um...is that a gorgeous bracelet on your wrist, too?!?!?!

lol, the bracelet is the result of my first er, upgraded to a bracelet since i just couldn''t stop breaking the setting. 4cttw on the bracelet, wore it on my wedding day and i wear it now every so often when i need some bling...

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/19/2009 9:54:21 PM
Author: Elmorton
Asscherhalo - BEAUTIFUL collection!! Your ER is stunning and I love the band with it. I just saw your amethyst thread and she's a beauty, too!!!! Do you have any more shots of your pave half bezel? And what is that beautiful blue?!?!

the blue is over in colored stones and the thread on the tiff ring thread is to old to update but i took some new pics today and here they are! the ring is .47cts G VS1 for the center and an additional .73ct f-g vs melee...

500x296.aspx

500x263.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

sometimes i wear this band with it and use it as an alternate wedding set...

original.aspx

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your e-ring and alternate set...I have never seen a wedding band quite like yours, I really like it a lot!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous. I know I should love your e-ring set most but I am crazy about your alternate set. Drool!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
All your rings are gorgeous. Love your ering and wedding band. The etoile has always been a favorite of mine. You have a lovely collection. Lucky gal. Thanks for sharing it with us.
30.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!!! Love it all, but I especially love your asscher halo!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results