shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help with e-ring ideas?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jmwhite

Rough_Rock
Hey Guys,

I have been a member for about 5 months, but I never have alot of time to post with college work and all. Anywho, my bf of 4 years and I were talking about how much we wanted to spend on my wedding set. We are both in college and decided somewhere between 4-5K. I have always loved emerald cuts, and occasionally I love a PS''ers RB, but the ones i like are usually over 1.5 carats, which are well above my price range. I wanted to know if any of you had any suggestions on good sites or places to purchase, i am just utterly clueless on where to start. We are actually looking at starting the actual process in 7 or 8 months, but i want to decide on where and what to get before that. We want to get married in May 2010, but engaged next year. Sorry if this is confusing!

Thanks,
JM

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really recommend Good Old Gold for buying any fancy shapes via distance. They can call stones in and make a video for you to see the stones and choose the one you like best. Jonathan is a pleasure to work with, too!

RLG

Shiny_Rock
I second Good old Gold for help. The are very awesome and very quick to answer emails. You may also want to try this over in Rocky Talky. It may get more feed back on that side of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results