shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m trapped!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KesVayReas

Rough_Rock
Sort of...
28.gif
It is our 1 year anniversary today and my husband locked me in our office so that he could "prepare" my gift. Hmmmm.
20.gif
23.gif
He has been talking about "it" for weeks and I''m pretty exited to see it. I have to be in here for 30 minutes, so I figured I''d post a couple pictures. We got a new camera that takes MUCH better pictures. I posted my ring here before but the pictures made my diamond look awful.
40.gif
But these new pictures really show how well it was cut. Finally had a nice suny day to take some pictures.

Now what to do for 20 more minutes.........
26.gif

kvrsun4.jpg

KesVayReas

Rough_Rock

kvrsun5.jpg

KesVayReas

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I don''t know how to attach more than one pic to a post. Thanks for looking. Enjoy your weekend!

kvrsun6.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS rings, Kes! What are the stats and your ring size please?
9.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
W
30.gif
W! It''s Stunning!!!!! You MUST come back and tell us what his surprise was! How fun!!!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I''m on break at the pharmacy, but I will be checking this thread for sure when I get home after midnight. I''m hoping for a romantic candlelight dinner with diamonds on the side! What could take 30 minutes -- setting the table or wrapping the diamonds?? By the way, our wedding rings look huge!

KesVayReas

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies... Thank you very much for the compliments. I have to admit that being trapped in the office for 30 minutes was not exactly torture, thanks to pricescope and my affinity for sparkly things. :)
Anyway... the anniversary surprise...! My husband and I are soon moving to a city where we literally know NO ONE
23.gif
. The first time I have ever moved away from where my parents are. He wanted to get me something to remember our first year together and something for our new home. He contacted our photographer (engagement & wedding) and had a HUGE (see Below) print made of my favorite picture of us together. I have to admit I''m still adjusting to seeing my face that enormous!
2.gif
But he put a lot of time and thought into this gift what a fella. I can''t wait to hang it in our new home.

Irishgrrrl- Thank you!
E-ring: 2.2 ct center stone, 1.5cts in side stones
WB: .85ct princess cut stones
All stones are F or H color (can''t remember
23.gif
) color, VVS2. I wear a size 7.

RxTechRN2b- You made me giggle out loud. :) No diamonds this time... But I just turned 23 last month and my husband gave me a beautiful diamond cross that I had been eyeing for years. Maybe Christmas??
2.gif
From your name I''m wondering... Are you a nurse, or going to be?? I just graduated with my BSN and that''s why we are moving... Somewhere with more oppourtunities.

annivgift1.jpg

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
What a guy you have!! Congratulations and good luck with your move.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, what a sweet surprise!!! Happy anniversary, BTW . . . our 3rd was last Monday (the 21st).
9.gif

And thanks for the stats! I''m a size 6.5 to 7, and I''m probably getting an upgrade in the not-too-distant future, so it really helps to see different size diamonds on people with fingers similar to mine. Thanks again, and congratulations again! Good luck with the move!
21.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The picture looks great and was really a very thoughtful gift. You''ll look back on it as years go by and remember those early days.

Your rings are very pretty - your center stone is stunning! Would it be possible to get more hand shots posted? It''s a real beauty!

KesVayReas

Rough_Rock
Thank you all ladies!!

Irish- I don''t think my husband would ever let me upgrade...
7.gif
BUT, I could lose 40lbs and then my fingers would shrink and it would just LOOK like I got a bigger diamond.
9.gif
Congrats on the upgrade!!
MissGotRocks- These are just for you. :) The sun already went down but they still are okay.

kvranniv.jpg

KesVayReas

Rough_Rock

kvranniv2.jpg

KesVayReas

Rough_Rock
last one...

kvranniv3.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Your set is beautiful, and what a great husband you have! I''m sure the move will be fine, but I totally understand how weird it is to move away from your parents - I ended up coming back, hope you have better luck than I did!
1.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
The portrait to take to your new home is so thoughtful of your hubby. Congratulations on your graduation. What area of nursing will you be working in when you move? I''m a nursing student now, and I will graduate next Spring as an RN. Then after a year of hospital Med/Surg I plan to work in Hospice.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful couple and beautiful ring!! Congrats
36.gif
Happy anniversary!

KesVayReas

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/27/2008 1:09:34 AM
Author: RxTechRN2b
The portrait to take to your new home is so thoughtful of your hubby. Congratulations on your graduation. What area of nursing will you be working in when you move? I''m a nursing student now, and I will graduate next Spring as an RN. Then after a year of hospital Med/Surg I plan to work in Hospice.
I will be working in cardiac ICU at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. I loooooooove hearts, they are just my thing. :) I had an internship for 3 months in oncology last summer thinking that is what I wanted to go in to, but... I am much too soft hearted, need more life experience, then maybe someday I might try it again. I applaud you for being able to care for those in hospice, I admire you!
Good luck with the rest of nursing school!! If I had discovered PS while I was in nursing school, I don''t think I would have graduated. :)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW KesVayReas, what a magnificent set you have there!!
30.gif
And your hubby is such a sweetheart, how thoughtful he is to come up with that picture of you two! You make a gorgeous couple.

Also big congrats on graduating!! What a fantastic path you''ve chosen, you will be wonderful in cardiac!
36.gif
I tried it for a while but then found my niche in theatre, isn''t it funny how we find where we''re meant to slot in?? All the best!!

PS - I''m always up for more shots of your beautiful rings
28.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings and what a sweet husband. Enjoy them both. Good luck with your career, I''m a nurse also.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful surprise and such a beautiful picture! Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes on your move to Rochester!
36.gif

Lori

EthansMom

Rough_Rock
Oh man your ring is SWEEEEEET~~~~~!! But your husband is even SWEETER!!!! So happy for you
36.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
What a nice anniversary gift from your husband! Your rings are beautiful too, great pictures!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Awww. What a thoughtful hubby you have! And your wedding set is gorgeous!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wedding set is stunning...
and your husband is just so sweet to organize such a wonderful gift. He is definitely a keeper!
Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results