shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m SOOOOO Clever

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
I think that I have found the secret to showing my DF what kind of ring I would like. I have been planning to melt down my previous e-ring from mt first marriage anyways...whether into something for us or to redesign for me to wear. I printed about 5 sheets of styles I would like to take to my jewellers. I had them folded all up in the kitchen. I told DF what they were. Last night he had to work until 1am. This morning I found them in the shi**er. He must have been looking at them "while dropping the kids off at the pool!!!" So clever am I
31.gif
31.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
tmi
face3.gif
emteeth.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
I know...isn''t that hysterical??? If you go to smileycentral.com (i think that''s it) and download, then you go to humor, then bathroom. They also have these...

TOO FUNNY!

reena

Ideal_Rock
LTS:

dropping = s*%$ting
kids = s*%t
pool= toilet.

Date: 11/18/2004 4:51:23 PM
Author: psuheather
I know...isn''t that hysterical??? If you go to smileycentral.com (i think that''s it) and download, then you go to humor, then bathroom. They also have these...

TOO FUNNY!
DAMN firewalls won''t let me get those at work but i can get them at home.

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
If you find the one with the Machine gun please post it, That''s my all time favorite!!! LOL especially since i fee like that at work sometimes!! LOL

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Can you find me one with a smiley that is singing...or a hippie one?

So I guess if he''s looking at what I like in ring styles I might get the ring of my dreams
30.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Hahahahahaha. No, I meant that he was looking at the pictures while he was in the can. He put them back on the counter after. It IS where most men do ALL of their thinking...isn''t it? Geez...it takes me a half an hour to get done...from shower to hair. My man spends at least that amount of time "working it out" if you know what I mean.

I guess this proves that he really cares about what I would like. I shouldn''t worry. He bought me these Gypsy earrings from SecureHoop and they are EXACTLY what I would have picked.

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I didn''t get to see this until today. OMG!!! I love that machine gun smiley, he''s like the Anti Smiley!! cracks me up everytime!!! Thanks FTLOD!!

Soulsis, leaving pics around is quite clever! You haven''t been the first to do it and you won''t be the last! LOL Looks like you''re on the right track!! As for the bathroom, I never understood how a guy can sit for 45 min on a hard service in the middle of incredible funk and call that creative thinking time! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results