shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m so elated! We are engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I went to yoga and I called him at 8:10 and he told me not to come home until 9pm so I got to our apartment and he answered the door in a suit (I was still in my yoga clothes). He led me down the hallway and he had set up a table with candles and roses and a dinner of all my favorite things. I hadn''t eaten all day and certainly wasn''t hungry then, but he told me I had to eat first and he was like the steak is really good and I was like "uh-huh" while shoving a huge mouthful of fetuccine alfredo into my mouth and he thought it was so funny so he told me to hold on and he came back with our dog with a rose necklace on. We have a box of random things from since we met and he hole punched them and strung them onto the rose with rose petals in between. I pulled them off one by one and we talked about what each thing was from (I was crying the whole time). There was a pouch at the end and he took it from me before I could see what was inside it and then he came over to me and gave it to me and said open it. It was the ring from when the Diamondbacks won the world series. He then said you are going to kill me, FedEx closed before I could get there we are going to have to wait until tomorrow. He convinced me that that was the case and then he pulled the ring out of his pocket and asked me to marry him, tears again of course. (I never knew I was the crying type). Then he put it on my finger and we had a drink and we are going to go out, but I told him I had to post on PS first and he totally understands. The pictures aren''t that great because my hands were shaking so much, but I will take some in direct sunlight tomorrow and post them after I get back from the appraiser and meeting up with fountainfairfax.

pndzlndrose1.jpg

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Last one for tonight, it''s the best hand photo I could get considering the state I am in:

handdzlnd.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I have been waiting all night!

Wow, dazed, its absolutely gorgeous! Perfect!

What an unbelievable cute and romantic proposal!

Congrats to both of you! You must be so happy!!! Wear the ring with much health and happiness forever!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! It''s even more beautiful on your hand! I love it!!!

s95

Shiny_Rock
Even with the bluriness, I can tell it''s PERFECT!! Do you just love it? I do. Congratulations on your engagement. He did a great job and you did a wonderful job with the ring. You deserve it! I can hardly wait for more handshots in the morning!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you!!
Your ring looks amazing, post some more pics if you get a chance and tell us more about it!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!
emrose.gif

i am so happy for you! your ring is amazing and beautiful and perfect (and huge!!)
what a sweet proposal
face23.gif
thank you for taking the time to share it with us.
yay!!!!
36.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!

thank u so much for taking the time to put the pictures up!!! Can''t wait to see more pictures and i hope you had an amazing outing...

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Bless his heart, that was soo sweet and understanding about PS, you have got a keeper! Congrats!

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Your ring is so gorgeous! WOW!!!

My honey and I were just looking at your wax and were wondering about the finished piece!

Can''t wait to see more pics!

Enjoy yourself during this awesome time!!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Dazedland- I am SO happy for you! The ring is beautiful and looks GINORMOUS!
Send more pics soon...
I am a huge Asscher fan, so, of course, I am extremely jealous!
Congratulations!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your boyfriend....i mean, fiance....sounds wonderful and your ring is gorgeous! Enjoy both!!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Dazed-

CONGRATULATIONS on this most special of occasions!!!!! What a wonderful proposal! Your guy deserves a big "way to go" from all of us here at PS!

and the RING
30.gif
.....it has got to exceed all of your wildest expectations, it is so beautiful and looks HUGE! (and I can''t wait to see it, of course
3.gif
)

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

When things calm down, you must tell everyone how crazy your schedule has been and that you are floating on pure adrenaline! and mention your weekend plans (everyone on LIW can TOTALLY relate!)

as a cute aside, I spoke to Dazed yesterday afternoon (pre-ring) to make plans to meet her at the train for her appraisal. In true PS fashion, we don''t know each other..I just used the appraiser she wanted to use and offered to go with her, and she is good enough to let me sit in on the appraisal fun! When I asked her who I should look for coming off the train she replied "I''ll be the girl with the ring!!!!"
Gotta love it!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif
Even with the blurry pics, it looks great on your hand. Can't wait for more pics today, and don't forget to give us a report on how the appraisal meeting goes.

ETA: How about a pic of the world series ring too.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh his proposal was so sweet - I''m tearing up. I loved the way he used all the momentos that meant so much to you guys as a couple.

The ring is to die for!! I bet you can''t take your eyes off it!!

Again, congratulations.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Dazed, I am so happy for you. I love reading proposal stories and yours is so cute! LOVE your ring So much. Congrats to you both.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
It''s gray outside, but I think I managed to get some non-blurry pictures and hopefully if it gets sunny I will take some where you can see how much it sparkles!

hsdzlnd1.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/14/2005 8:08:27 AM
Author: dazedland
are you bored yet???
Joke ?
9.gif

Thank you for the wonderful pictures !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results