shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged! Oval w/ pear sides from ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I was engaged this past Thursday!!! You can read about the proposal here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/so-sad-we-need-a-new-listkeeper.64587/

We had a wonderful experience with Gary and Mark at ERD, and you can read more about it here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/oval-from-erd.63664/

The specs of the center stone are:

Oval Brilliant
Measurements: 8.65 x 6.30 x 4.10 mm
Carat Weight: 1.50
Color Grade: G
Clarity Grade: SI1
Depth: 65.1 %
Table: 56 %
Girdle: Slightly Thick to Extremely Thick, Faceted
Culet: None
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Fluorescence: None

The side pears are both G, SI1, 0.58 tcw.

And now....for the pictures!!! This is the handshot I already posted on the LIW board:

jennyoval1.jpg

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Side view (complete with smudges....sorry I should''ve cleaned it a bit before taking pics)

IMG_0552_ps.jpg

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
I love, LOVE how the end prongs holding the pear sides form little hearts!!!

IMG_0553_ps.jpg

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
I''m not sure what kind of plant this is, but it''s one of my mom''s and it''s pretty...

IMG_0562_ps.jpg

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
The bowtie is SOOOO minimal! Gary and Mark did a fabulous job finding this stone!!!!

IMG_0560_ps.jpg

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
I''m trying to be artistic by perching it on one of my father''s rock sculptures...

IMG_0563_ps.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Jen your ering is sooooooo beautiful. I love ovals and your''s is just gorgeous, and love the pear sides. Congrats on your engagement!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
On my mother''s Swarovski crystal...can you find it? (Hint: it sparkles a lot more than the crystal!
9.gif
)

IMG_0574_ps.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 2:54:28 PM
Author: JenStone
Had enough yet?
Never! Your ring is just gorgeous! Your oval looks perfect and the setting is fantastic,
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
...and that''s all, I''m afraid. Last night I went out with some friends to celebrate and they all were BLINDED by my ring.
4.gif
They said the pictures I sent them did not do the ring justice...the diamonds are ALIVE in real life! They even seemed to glow in the dark lighting of the bar we were at.
36.gif

I stopped by ERD yesterday to pick up some paperwork for my boyfriend and Mark was there to greet me. He asked to see my ring again and admired it, saying it''s one of the best ovals he''s seen in quite some time.
9.gif
I felt sooo proud and happy, especially since I was in an office surrounded by huge, spectacular bling!

Thank you, Gary and Mark! And to my fiance (I''m still getting used to calling him that) for proposing with such a beautiful ring!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It is just beautiful Jen. I love it! Ovals and pears make a great combination! Congratulations on your engagement!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it''s so beautiful!! Congratulations on your engagement!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jen, congratulations on your recent engagement and your ring is drop dead gorgeous! It''s very pretty.
36.gif
I like the oval and pear shaped together.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring, it just looks sooooooo beautiful on your hand!! I''m glad the list-keeper fairy dust worked for you
2.gif
31.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the pear side. I love those "next to its crystal friends" pictures. Sparkles galore! Congrats again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results