shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m ENGAGED! My beautiful antique chunky cushion solitaire with double claw prongs!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
That is so very pretty! I love the fire shot! I do that with my ring in the sunlight against the steering wheel at red lights... all the time... ha ha! Congratulations!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous cushion...
30.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks enormous on your hand (in a great way!). I wish a 1.53ct would look like that on me!!!!

Enjoy your gorgeous ring and congratulations on your engagement.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is amazing!!!!!!
30.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
OMG!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
!! I LOVE cushion stones!! This one is particularly beautiful! Congratulations!
9.gif

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
Hello all! Some of you were asking for "In real life shots". I took a few on the long car ride home from Pittsburgh to Bucks County.

Here they are...

car shot.JPG

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
from the front...

front car shot.JPG

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
nice cutlet shot!

front close up.JPG

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
another one!

pretty shot.JPG

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it''s beautiful!!! I absolutely love it!!

Congrats on your engagement and your new knockout ring
9.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
A Classic BEAUTY! I love the claw prongs. Nice and dainty: perfect for your tiny fingers!

Congratulations
1.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I have developed such a love for antique stones since joining PS. Yours is one of the the top on my lust list! Stunning stone and what a simple, elegant setting. Enjoy your sparkler!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 8:39:03 PM
Author: cinnamongurl
Hello all! Some of you were asking for ''In real life shots''. I took a few on the long car ride home from Pittsburgh to Bucks County.

Here they are...
OMGGGGGG!!!! Thank you for posting this IRL picture. The stone looks soooooo lovely. Its icey with a blush of blue. I love it. I want it. If I were in that car with you, I will take it out of your finger and wear it all the way to your home. Just kidding!!!! You''ll probably will slap me back into reality.
23.gif

Honestly, I''ve never thought a cushion will look this gorgeous and yummy. I love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I''ve been following your story, was waiting to see your e-ring and now that you post a picture of it, it makes a good ending to the beginning of a love story. Congratulations on your engagement!!!! Good luck with the wedding!!!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
.. Love it
9.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Cinnamon, I keep coming back to this thread because your ring is so so so gorgeous!!!!

I think you have inspired me to get a cushion! We have the same ring size too, so all the pictures really helped
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! That is a beautiful ring!!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
What a beauty. I love the cut of your cushion, I''m hoping to get a similar cut diamond. And the more cushions I see with double claw prongs the more I like them. Congrats!

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for all of your lovely comments!

It was a long, stressful process to get this ring, but now that we have it, it had made all of the worrying worth it!

I promise to post information about where the diamond is from, because our jeweler found it from a man that specializes in older cuts and is based in California. I am waiting to hear back from her through email, but will post it once I get it!!!

Thanks again everyone! I can''t wait to be married to my best friend...now starts the stress of planning!
3.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh it is so beautiful!
30.gif
congratulations of your engagement!

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
I am SO unbelievably sad...my ring is back to the jewelers because the diamond was moving
8.gif

I discovered it on Thursday, as I was wiping off the top of the stone with my shirt. I could feel the diamond shifting under the fabric!!

My fiance didn''t believe me at first, because I am constantly worried about the ring and looking at it all the time to make sure it is just right.

We brought it to the jewelers while we were in Pittsburgh for the 4th of July, and they said I could wear it, that the diamond wouldn''t fall out, but I just didn''t want to risk it. They are supposed to bring it to the man that handmade the platinum setting to see what can be done to the existing setting, or if a new one would need to be made...

I''m sad that I am without my ring...and am feeling like this could take weeks to be fixed...

Has anyone else experienced this with custom work? The jewelers are great, and said that this may be happening because it is an antique stone (odd shape) and the setting is handmade... I would appreciate any insight or dust to bring my ring back soon!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 11:10:06 PM
Author: cinnamongurl
I am SO unbelievably sad...my ring is back to the jewelers because the diamond was moving
8.gif

I discovered it on Thursday, as I was wiping off the top of the stone with my shirt. I could feel the diamond shifting under the fabric!!

My fiance didn''t believe me at first, because I am constantly worried about the ring and looking at it all the time to make sure it is just right.

We brought it to the jewelers while we were in Pittsburgh for the 4th of July, and they said I could wear it, that the diamond wouldn''t fall out, but I just didn''t want to risk it. They are supposed to bring it to the man that handmade the platinum setting to see what can be done to the existing setting, or if a new one would need to be made...

I''m sad that I am without my ring...and am feeling like this could take weeks to be fixed...

Has anyone else experienced this with custom work? The jewelers are great, and said that this may be happening because it is an antique stone (odd shape) and the setting is handmade... I would appreciate any insight or dust to bring my ring back soon!
Yikes. Good thing you spotted the problem and are getting it fixed. I wouldn''t wear it with a loose stone, either. I''m sure they will tighten it up for you, hopefully very quickly. Lots of dust going your way.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I adore chunky cushions.. I really like the double claw prongs too.. Its a gorgeous ring, Congratulations
36.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
the stone and the setting are just beautiful.

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! That is a beautiful Cushion!

Heather

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
cgirl, that cushion is just gorgeous! In fact, I took the liberty of making you a couple new avs, as I just couldn''t take it looking like an oval set E/W! Hope you don''t mind.
2.gif

beautifulcushion111.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another option.
5.gif

beautifulcushion222.jpg

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Ellen, thats very sweet of you.

Cinnamongurl, luckily you spotted it before its too late. I hope you got it back soon. It is such a lovely stone.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I just love your cushion. Those chunky facets are stunning. The setting is perfection, just to die for!!! Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results