shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm engaged!! Meet my 2.3 carat Princess Solitaire!

PrincessMichelle

Rough_Rock
HE PROPOSED! I'm pretty sure I cussed and screamed and actually never said YES but I'm pretty sure, my reaction gave him the answer he needed. :love:

I am a traditional girl and always wanted a plain, yellow gold, solitaire and he knocked it out of the park with this stunning ring! I played a little with my Cartier Trinity ring and a few eternity bands- let me know what you think about the combination! :dance:

image__1_14.jpeg

image__6_0.jpeg

_278.jpeg

image__3_11.jpeg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING! I particularly LOVE the YG and diamond against your skin! So pretty!!!

and congrats! :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It looks stunning with the diamond bands!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I like all your bands with your pretty ering.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely sstunning, I love yellow gold! Congratulations!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats it looks beautiful and massive on you!!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The princess and the YG make such a stunning combination. I love the warmth.
And all the stacking combinations are stunning!!
Congrats :wavey:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring - gorgeous on your hand! I love the bands, but frankly NOT with your ring. Personally I think I'd prefer something more like the Tiffany Etoile or Bezet. The bands you show compete with your amazing ER, IMHO. Of course the only person you have to please is you though!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Congratulations!!!

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautifully classic and elegant. Congratulations!!

Travelgal

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Cute proposal picture as well. I love the gold combined with the simple solitaire (and huge rock) on your finger!

PrincessMichelle

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! We bought my wedding band over the weekend! Yellow gold semi eternity, prong- set round diamonds! I can't wait to wear them together! :dance:

_21941.jpg

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
Love your princess!! :love:

please give us specs too!! and a profile shot!

PrincessMichelle

Rough_Rock
Hello! Unfortunately, my wedding band needs to be sized from a 4.5 to a 5 so I should have it in a few days...Here are some profile shots... Which were super difficult to take! It's raining here so my kitchen lighting will have to do! My diamond is H color, VS2, ideal cut- my setting is yellow gold with a platinum head- my original setting was very high and apparently worried my fiancé so he had it lowered last minute.. (Obviously, I was unaware of this) he planned to propose on the anniversary of him telling me he loved me... he's very romantic... Any who- the ring took longer than expected so her proposed 5 days later and I couldn't be happier with it!

_22066.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - classic AND blingy!
Of all your bands you tried on, I preferred the smaller diamond one, so I think you've made a perfect choice with your band, the smaller diamonds set your princess off perfectly!

PrincessMichelle

Rough_Rock
Thank you!! I may or may not wear it EVERYDAY :naughty: how can you keep such a pretty thing in the drawer for 10 months!? Lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results