shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged!!!! Lots o'' pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karend26

Shiny_Rock

It happened Sunday!!! I wanted to wait until this weekend when I can take pictures in the sun, but I decided to post the ones I have now anyway!!! I LOVE this ring!!! The center stone is from Good Old Gold and they were amazing, as usual! And the setting is from Jared. We originally planned to get the setting from a small local shop or send the stone back to Good Old Gold and get the setting from them. But we didn''t know what size side stones would look best with the diamond and I had been in Jared a few days before for something else and saw that they had every variation of setting that I would be interested in. So we went there just to try the stone with different settings, and ended up getting the setting there because I loved it so much!!! We hope to make a special trip to Long Island this summer just to go to Good Old Gold to get our wedding bands!!

Anyway, here are the stats:
.85, F, SI1, AGS0 Ideal Hearts and Arrows
Setting is a Leo Schacter, .5 ct total weight

Thank you to all the helpful people on here. I shutter to think what we would have ended up with without you!!!

beachhand.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congratulations!!!

karend26

Shiny_Rock
This pic kind of shows the start of a couple arrows. I''ll take some outside this weekend and see if I can catch the arrows better!

Arrows25185958574.jpg

ozsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful stones! So white and looks much bigger than .85- You must have teeny delicate fingers! Congrats!!!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
congrats! the ring looks great on your hand. i agree with oz, the stone looks way bigger than .85!

karend26

Shiny_Rock
Oh, yeah, I meant to post my ring size too. It''s 4.75. So not teensy weensy but somewhat on the slender side.
1.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congratulations! I love the kitty shot!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It''s beautiful. I agree -- all the diamonds on that setting look huge!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, gorgeous! Your cat must be very well behaved. If I put my ring on my cat''s paw, he would bat it around the house a few times to "kill" it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results